`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
SHOUTOUT to my girl RW34
07-19-2011, 05:23 PM
RE: SHOUTOUT to my girl RW34
Awesome card and happy belated birthday! Love the looks of those jumbo patch cards!

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2011, 05:55 PM
I live in ny and me and my fiancée got to a bunch of Yankees games every year even though I'm an A's fan....take her cause she loves them and I am a baseball fan.....

[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting Raiders....Ford, Jones, McFadden, McClain, Bo, brown ++
07-19-2011, 06:07 PM
(07-19-2011 05:09 PM)rburkett Wrote:  I will have to do a trade with her one day. I have a lot of Williams cards that mean nothing to me and prefer they go to someone that appreciated them.

You rang? Wink Hit me up sometime, I'll try to find something for you and your Cowboy addiction!

I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos
07-19-2011, 07:02 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2011 07:05 PM by ft28jags.)
thanks bud...it's been awhile since I've added to the freddie t collection
(07-19-2011 05:23 PM)krayzie83 Wrote:  Awesome card and happy belated birthday! Love the looks of those jumbo patch cards!

my wife likes the mets (so we're a mixed marriage) yet my wife feels baseball should be 3 innings as well....she's more into basketball and HATES football and to her fantasy football is worse then real football so to speak
(07-19-2011 05:55 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote:  I live in ny and me and my fiancĂ©e got to a bunch of Yankees games every year even though I'm an A's fan....take her cause she loves them and I am a baseball fan.....

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b257/willnbeebs

I DON'T CARE WHEN OR HOW MUCH A CARD SOLD FOR! If I don't reply, you're on the ignore list, as I'm not fond of wasting my time. I don't use dc on trades $40 and under.
07-19-2011, 11:18 PM
(07-19-2011 07:02 PM)ft28jags Wrote:  thanks bud...it's been awhile since I've added to the freddie t collection

my wife likes the mets (so we're a mixed marriage) yet my wife feels baseball should be 3 innings as well....she's more into basketball and HATES football and to her fantasy football is worse then real football so to speak

Feel the same with my girl.......she like the stankiee's and I like the A's.......but still like to go to baseball games in general....have a friend who plays on the O's so i guess im all mixed up...lol.......she also likes the cowboys and I like the RAIDERS......so we are always cheering against the others team

[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting Raiders....Ford, Jones, McFadden, McClain, Bo, brown ++
07-20-2011, 12:25 PM
she likes a winner...you seem very mixed up bud....i like the raiders but only because i hate the broncos

(07-19-2011 11:18 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote:  Feel the same with my girl.......she like the stankiee's and I like the A's.......but still like to go to baseball games in general....have a friend who plays on the O's so i guess im all mixed up...lol.......she also likes the cowboys and I like the RAIDERS......so we are always cheering against the others team

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b257/willnbeebs

I DON'T CARE WHEN OR HOW MUCH A CARD SOLD FOR! If I don't reply, you're on the ignore list, as I'm not fond of wasting my time. I don't use dc on trades $40 and under.