`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giants training camp autographs..

Giants training camp autographs..
Because of the lockout the Giants are not going to have training camp at the University of Albany like they always do. They are staying home and running camp at the Meadowlands Complex this year. I usually bring the boys autograph hunting 3 or 4 times a summer. Now we have to drive south instead of north. We get some really nice auto's every year. Last summer my son put this ball together.

[Image: DSC00082.jpg]
[Image: DSC00083.jpg]

Eli Manning, Jason Pierre-Paul, Deon Grant, Tim Brown, Bear Pascoe, Phillip Dilliard, Keith Bulluck, Antrel Rolle, Sinorice Moss, Clint Sintim, Adrian Tracy, Rhett Bomar, Gerris Wilkinson, Duke Calhoun, Matt Dodge, Lawrence Tynes

We have had some cards hand signed also.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

RE: Giants training camp autographs..
Sweet! Alot of great signatures!! I loved doing the same thing at Packers training camp when I was younger. Lots of fun!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Great ball there Big Grin Visiting training camps are fun!!! We did our first one last year Smile

(07-19-2011, 09:16 AM)alanch Wrote: Sweet! Alot of great signatures!! I loved doing the same thing at Packers training camp when I was younger. Lots of fun!
I can't even explain the look on my 12 year olds face when Eli walked up to him and grabbed the ball out of his hand.......It was great.

Oh I would really love to go to a training camp! I'd love a Kevin Boss auto!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

I found a couple of the cards in my photobucket.

Lawrence Tynes

[Image: IMG-20110410-00127.jpg]

Sinorice Moss again......(stop laughin Deuce)

[Image: IMG-20110410-00124.jpg]

wow! I have always wanted to go but such a long trip for me. I have tried ttm with them but the only one to ever get back to me was RW McQuarters.

how is it at the meadowlands? my friend and i hit up 3-4 camps every year and this year we are doing the pats, giants, jets and redskins
[Image: cooperbanner.gif]
Supercollecting Gators/Eagles WR Riley Cooper....Bring me whatever you have. 230/265 87% Looking for the black Elite Plate and any Coopers I don't have.

Wow what a great looking football!! Would love to go to a training camp. Joe Namath patrols the sidelines a lot during the summer at the Jets training camp. A team football with his autograph on would be something!!

(07-19-2011, 09:50 AM)the1mcjensen Wrote: how is it at the meadowlands? my friend and i hit up 3-4 camps every year and this year we are doing the pats, giants, jets and redskins
I've never been to a camp at the meadowlands. It's going to be all new again.............