`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would anybody be interested in seeing some breaks from the National?

RE: Would anybody be interested in seeing some breaks from the National?
All right guys, im'm going to resist getting any boxes the preview night. I instead i'm going to purchase $1000 worth of boxes per day. Anybody got any ideas on what to bust? I will listen to ideas. I am going to purchase a couple of packs of 86 Fleer from BBCE. Really looking forward to that. But of course i am really looking forward to busting the 90's stuff.

(07-27-2011, 11:21 PM)doublexthebeast Wrote: All right guys, im'm going to resist getting any boxes the preview night. I instead i'm going to purchase $1000 worth of boxes per day. Anybody got any ideas on what to bust? I will listen to ideas. I am going to purchase a couple of packs of 86 Fleer from BBCE. Really looking forward to that. But of course i am really looking forward to busting the 90's stuff.

Like you, I love the old school boxes so in that vein, I'd say get at least 2 boxes of premium 96-97 cards (Finest, Chrome, Ex-2000) to look for a nice Kobe RC or two. In that $30-$50 range you mentioned you can't go wrong with 95-96 SP those are some beautiful cards! Good luck man, can't wait to see the breaks, esp. the OLD old school Fleer packs!

I just busted 5 boxes of 96 Ex-2000 recently and they are awesome. I like the 95 SP's, the holoview dicuts and all star cards are sweet. I would have to say that 96 Bowman's Best are my favorite for the money. If i can find a box of 96 Topps Chrome then its mine. I used to own over 500 96 Chrome refractors at one time so i love those. The boxes that i'm looking for are Flair Showcase(96-99) and EX(96-99). Those are awesome. I would like to find a case of something also. We will just have to see what is there.

good luck man, keep us posted!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

No prob PingBling. Maybe i will hit some more cards like my Jordan Red label........but not likely. It brought $1648 the other night if you didn't see it sell. I really want to bust a 96 Chrome box. That would be awesome.

thats incredible coin!!!!! what is it numbered to? its crazy what those 90's cards are selling for, i mean the jordan all star gu's card in my sig is 45/100, almost 10 years old, and its a decent size piece of jersey from his last all star game, i would be lucky to get $150 if i ever sold it. you dont see many of these on ebay, i bought it a couple of years ago, it was my first jordan gu's card, i think i paid around $90 for it.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

It was a 98-99 Topps Gold Label Red Label BGS 9(highest graded copy) /100. Pulled it out of a $18 box back in june. lol. Anymore if you pull an awesome card from a $200 box you are lucky for it to pay for the box.

(07-29-2011, 09:16 AM)doublexthebeast Wrote: It was a 98-99 Topps Gold Label Red Label BGS 9(highest graded copy) /100. Pulled it out of a $18 box back in june. lol. Anymore if you pull an awesome card from a $200 box you are lucky for it to pay for the box.

That is an absurd pull. I pulled a $40 Jordan and a $12 Jordan out of a $30 box today and was stoked. That card is like 4 months rent!

I have had a ridiculous year so far busting boxes. At last count i have busted right at 200 90's boxes this year and have EASILY made some good money off of them and i haven't even sent any big orders into BGS and PSA yet. I'm thinking i will do this about november and start the process over after the first of the year. I think i have pulled about 250 Jordans so far this year with close to 50 of them being inserts. I have an absolute ton of Kobe rookies as the 96 boxes seem to be the ones that are most popular. I'm at something like 200-300 refractors from those boxes also. I'm thinking i'm going to sell all of my 90's cards except for the serial numbered cards and refractors. I'm just hoping that there are alot of boxes to be opened in Chicago, i'm ready and prepared to buy them all!!!!! And no i am not rich, i work 100+++ hours every week and have no time to spend my money other than ordering boxes on the internet and opening them when i'm actually off. I actually got to bust over 40 boxes at one time a few months ago because i had bought them over a few months and finally had time to bust them.

Hey if you break any 96 Chrome boxes at nationals I'll buy the empty box from you. 20 bucks for an empty box in good shape. I'm a Starks collector and need one for my collection.

Good luck with all your 90's box breaks, can't wait to see how you do!