`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 box 2011 Allen & Ginter

1 box 2011 Allen & Ginter
Heres what i pulled out of one box of allen and ginter...easily the best box ive ever opened

[Image: photo4.jpg]

Jimenez cloth card 1/10
Mark Reynolds 21/25
Scott Rolen Printing Plate 1/1
Jordan Zimmerman Printing Plate 1/1

RE: 1 box 2011 Allen & Ginter
Those were ur three hits? Usually plates + cloth don't count and u still get 3 gu/auto's. I my box I got 3 bat pieces + an andrew mccutchen silk.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Hey man, I've been looking for the Reynolds Bazooka mini... please let me know if it's for trade! And very nice box, by the way... a silk, a Bazooka, and 2 printing plates? Well done!

My 2 boxes were like that: 2 silks, 3 nice relic cards (not just no-namers), and a Micky Ward auto. I'd say you did well!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(07-19-2011, 09:18 AM)chasescardcave Wrote: Those were ur three hits? Usually plates + cloth don't count and u still get 3 gu/auto's. I my box I got 3 bat pieces + an andrew mccutchen silk.
Plates count as the possible 3 hits.

Nice box! If the Rolen is FT, I'm interested
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

i would love to trade for the jordan zimmerman. send me a pm if your interested? thanks!

i would love that mucutchen silk.lmk
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]