`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF/WTB - Lance Alworth auto!

WTTF/WTB - Lance Alworth auto!
Hey all! I'm down to the last Chargers Hall of Famer I need an autograph of. Silly me I've passed over a few that now seem to have been STEALS! I wish time machines were real! That said, if you have a Lance Alworth autograph, I'm interested! Jersey/auto's and Patch/auto's are always a plus! Would really love a "Bambi" inscription. But I'll settle for just about anything at this point, and keep a look-out for an upgrade. Big Grin

RE: WTTF/WTB - Lance Alworth auto!
Bumper cars. Really need an Alworth auto!!!

Nothing? Sad

(07-19-2011, 05:10 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Nothing? Sad
I am looking too. This HOFer idea has been challenging to say the least. I'll let you know if I come across something I can't pull off for some reason.
http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-National-Treasu...27bcb4ca2c

Has your Bambi inscription. Cheap right now.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

(07-20-2011, 12:02 AM)lsolarte1 Wrote: I am looking too. This HOFer idea has been challenging to say the least. I'll let you know if I come across something I can't pull off for some reason.
http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-National-Treasu...27bcb4ca2c

Has your Bambi inscription. Cheap right now.
Only problem is that darn collegiate logo patch on the card. Sad

Bumper cars! I still need an Alworth auto! Couldn't get one on the 19th (Alworth's jersey #), so maybe the 20th! Big Grin

(07-20-2011, 01:37 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Only problem is that darn collegiate logo patch on the card. Sad
I agree.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

(07-20-2011, 10:49 AM)lsolarte1 Wrote: I agree.
Yeah, I saw that the other day and was disappointed it was the College logo version. Sad

UP!!!! He's the last one I need!!! Just got my Ron Mix cut auto in today, so he's the only Chargers HOF'er I don't have an autograph of. THIS MUST CHANGE!!!!

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!