`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking for 95' Collector's Choice SE Gold SIg's

Looking for 95' Collector's Choice SE Gold SIg's
I am looking to put together a set of the 1995 Collector's Choice SE Gold Signature cards. I dont have too many of them yet so I a bunch of them still. Practically everything in my collection is up for trade. Thanks.

RE: Looking for 95' Collector's Choice SE Gold SIg's
I will have to dig around but I know I have a handfull somewhere.

(07-18-2011, 11:15 AM)jszczech Wrote: I will have to dig around but I know I have a handfull somewhere.
Sure thing. Just let me know. Thanks.

Still looking for most of the cards in this set. My organizer should be a little more up to date. If you've got some of these laying around take a look and see if there's anything you would be interested in trading with me for. I certainly would appreciate any help with putting this set together.

So far I have found Steve Dunn, Bill Swift and Eddie Williams. I may have more but it will take some time to find them.

(07-23-2011, 02:16 PM)jszczech Wrote: So far I have found Steve Dunn, Bill Swift and Eddie Williams. I may have more but it will take some time to find them.
Awesome! That's 3 more that I dont have so it already helps. Did you look to see if there was anything you wanted out of my organizer? Pretty much everything is on the block if you have 95 SE Gold Sig's to trade me.

Need to give this a bump. Slowly but surely I'll get this set done. However, right now I am nowhere even close. If you got any of these cards please let me know.

Just checked, I don't have any Sad Curious as to what made you pick this tough set to work on?
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(08-10-2011, 06:48 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Just checked, I don't have any Sad Curious as to what made you pick this tough set to work on?
I bought alot of this year/brand back when I was like 10 years old for some reason they were my favorite. I got out of the Army in Feb and moved back home and decided to start collecting again. I decided I wanted to try and put a silver sig and a gold sig set together just to see if I could and how long it would take me to do it. Im sure I dont need to tell you the silver sig set is much further along lol. Actually Im almost done with that one. But pulling 1 gold sig per 36ct box is slowing me down ALOT. I think I may have like 20 gold signature's so far. Only like 250 more to go. Btw thanks for looking to see if you had any though. I can still appreciate the effort.

I knew there had to be a nice story behind it. If you have a list of the Silver's you need I have about 10 or so. Good luck in your quest, I'll keep an eye out for them at my local shows.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]