`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picking up the pieces - my status

RE: Picking up the pieces - my status
Sorry to hear about all the damage...glad to hear everyone is okay though!

very sorry to hear that, thats terrible. Good luck to you and to your neighbors , hope everything works out and soon .

Cards can be replaced; people can't --

Rich

Good luck with the repairs. Glad to hear all is okay but nerves can be shattered. We had two uninvited guests Rita and Ike. Suffice it to say that Ike was not a cordial guest and left us with down trees, home repairs and 11 days without utilities...so I can feel your pain. Best wishes to the family.
[Image: 98AtomicRefractor.jpg]

“Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that
is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy.”

Author unknown

Glad to hear no one was hurt. As a licensed insurance broker my main concern for your home and any home that got significant water damage would be mold. Most home insurance policies cap the amount paid out on a mold claim. Once you have water damage you are very susceptible to mold in the future. Talk to your agent and adjuster for more info on your policy and its limits. Good Luck getting everything back in order.

BigT
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

if there is anything i can do to help like maybe replace some lost cards or anything in that nature let me know.and sorry that happend to you and your family.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

hey chris glad to hear that your family is safe and sound, and like everyone has said that would freak me out if my sons room got damage like your daughters. Its also gotta be tough looking out your window at your neighbors house and just thinking about how close it was. Good Luck getting everything back in order
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

WOW! I am so sorry Chris! I hope everything works out for you Bud! Will be praying for you.

(07-17-2011, 04:17 PM)sastahl Wrote: where in IA are you at? im from Clinton. glad to hear you and your family are ok!
I'm in Urbana - about 15 miles north of Cedar Rapids

Thanks everyone for the kind words and prayers...they help a lot.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.