`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staubach RC - What grade?

Staubach RC - What grade?
This has been offered to me in a trade and as you know I am trying to do this new HOFer Super Collection (so to speak). The value on this card ranges tremendously based on condition. Any feedback would be appreciated, its a little rough but I still may go for it.

Photobucket
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: Staubach RC - What grade?
I am sorry but it is rough and way off center. I would love to have one, but BGS will kill you on this one. In my opinion. Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(07-16-2011, 11:19 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: This has been offered to me in a trade and as you know I am trying to do this new HOFer Super Collection (so to speak). The value on this card ranges tremendously based on condition. Any feedback would be appreciated, its a little rough but I still may go for it.

Photobucket
Hey there, it will grade quite low as it is not centered very well, and all of the corners look very poor. I'd be suprised if it didn't grade via BGS as 4 or 5. However it is still a staubach rookie.
I collect Eddie George, Marcus Mariota, Derrick Henry, Corey Davis and other titans
my bucket
http://s608.photobucket.com/user/aussiet...n/library/

[Image: Header_Mariota_zpsddsop4z4.jpg][/URL]

Quite the iconic card, but hate to say it'd get thrashed by BVG. However, in the long run....old stuff just gets older, and these cards are harder to come by the day. Go with your gut!!
Insert Banner.