`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused

RE: Confused
why are you posting threads but ignoring pm's thats very rude how is it you still sleep at night.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

THE TRADING GODS WILL GET HIM.

(07-10-2011, 06:58 PM)supremelou Wrote: THE TRADING GODS WILL GET HIM.
I hope so
[Image: Ppgoq.jpg]

Jeff Samardzija Supercollector!

Autos: 64
1/1s: 106
total unique cards: 958

Also collecting Nomar Garciaparra, Dan Haren, Manny Ramirez, Roger Maris and Kerry Wood

Not to get to far into someone elses issue , but too all that have been shorted by this guy , i believe if you used the beckett trade section to complete your trades and have the proof that he recieved but you have yet to recieve your end and he is not responding , you can contact the local authorities. It is a legal binding contract just like ebay. Just a thought. I know when i was on the old beckett i used to setup email contracts with some users , only 1 time i had a issue . I contacted the police in his area , they made a visit and low and behold 4 days later my cards where returned. If this guys really taking his end and not sending it is stealing , period the end. Good luck guys. Sounds like a royal tool.
[Image: newbanner4.jpg]

I have been a member for over a year, just got into trading...this guy is on my blacklist!
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

He got me too...
I collect most Chicago Bears, Adrian Peterson, Jerome Bettis, Devin Thomas, Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders and Mike Piazza. I am always looking for a trade. Let me know what you got!!!

Oh yeah, Bear Down Chicago Bears!!

is he still signing in everyday?
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

I find it pretty sad that this guy can't even make a post to make some kind of attempt to explain himself. Logging in every day and ignoring his obligations is pretty lame.

I recently received cards from him.
[Image: braunsig.png]