`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mantle help

mantle help
ok i went to kmart for a card fix they had no a/g except 1 hanger pack from 2010 so i bought that and a box with 16 random packs of mixed brands.my question is on this mantle opg say n/a on vaule can some one tell me why.i would like to put it up for trade soon.Photobucket
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

RE: mantle help
what's the print run ?

it does not have one.just a line
it a 2008 topps mmr 53

i found it in the price guide not to bad i must say.

There has been some Odd pricing on those inserts this year. Confusion probably.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

it was listed under 2007 topps chrome back of card say 2008.

Sounds right, ongoing sets inserted in different products. Want to trade it?...Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

yes its for trade mel send me an offer

Were you looking for Heritage stamps?

(07-17-2011, 07:53 PM)radarblip Wrote: Were you looking for Heritage stamps?
i sent you an offer if that does not work for you we can work something out on the stamps i like those too.