`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 value packs of A&G

2 value packs of A&G
Picked up a couple value packs from Wal-Mart. Collected a few cards in the past, but now trying to get into collecting with my 8 year old son, never opened A&G just thought I would try couple packs.

Hometown heros
Upton
Ellsbury
----------------
Mini
Marlon Byrd
Hank Conger RC
-----------------
Heather Mitts Champion Soccer Defender
Daniel Boulud Award Winning French Chef
-----------------
Matt Guy Auto 2011 ACO World Championships "King of Cornhole" Tournament Winner

RE: 2 value packs of A&G
Not bad for 2 packs
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

RE: 2 value packs of A&G
On Thursday I drove my buddy to this eBay seller acquaintance of ours to do some in-person dealing and he ended up leaving with a 2011 A&G hobby box in large part because of my nagging to get it instead of a 2011 Bowman box which is more his speed. I prefer A&G because my main collection focus is science related cards and A&G has the coolest cards in that field in my opinion (followed closely by Topps Heritage News Flashbacks and Topps Mayo has a few scientist/inventor type cards but I prefer "items" to people like A&G's World's Biggest Particle Accelerator and Meteor Shower, electron, Milky Way, Betelgeuse, etc). Anyway, he didn't get a great box, his 3 hits were 2 bat relics and 1 jersey, so wasn't real happy with me. We stop at Target on the way home and he bought a few random packs including a few A&G's, again not much. I grabbed a single 2011 A&G 12 card Value Pack and although I didn't get a major hit either, I did pull a Flora of the World Card Black-Eyed Susan (1:144), a regular Pacquiao, and a regular Bush.