`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF 3 A/G Autos

WTTF 3 A/G Autos
With 2011 Allen & Ginter out now, I have my eye on 3 autos. Stan Lee, Shawn Michaels & Lou Holtz. I have baseball and football in my ORG. I have 7 new A/G relics and a Sergio Mitre auto that I would trade also. It would be great if you can help me with getting these autos. Thanks for any help!

Feel free to send offers or PMs
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

RE: WTTF 3 A/G Autos
(07-15-2011, 07:07 PM)demondukk Wrote: With 2011 Allen & Ginter out now, I have my eye on 3 autos. Stan Lee, Shawn Michaels & Lou Holtz. I have baseball and football in my ORG. I have 7 new A/G relics and a Sergio Mitre auto that I would trade also. It would be great if you can help me with getting these autos. Thanks for any help!

Feel free to send offers or PMs
When you say Shawn Michaels, is that "THE" Shawn Michaels of WWE? Just curious.

Yes, his auto is in the set. His card, however, is a redemption : (

(07-15-2011, 08:53 PM)demondukk Wrote: Yes, his auto is in the set. His card, however, is a redemption : (
May have to keep my eye for that one then. Big fan since the 80's. They need a Micheals/Janetty dual signed card!! Good luck on your hunt.

Michaels/Janetty dual haha! How bout a dual memorabilia too? A shard of glass from the "Barber Shop"!!!

(07-15-2011, 09:54 PM)demondukk Wrote: Michaels/Janetty dual haha! How bout a dual memorabilia too? A shard of glass from the "Barber Shop"!!!
YES!!!!!!!!!! That made me lol!!