`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Offers

Trade Offers
Man, I can't remember when I have had a trade offer. I read the threads and start trades with people that post. The old site was SO much easier to trade. Sure wish this matchmaker feature would come out. Or at the least, push all of the yellow stars to the top of the list when you start a trade. That seems like it would be easier than searching ever members org and then telling you who has the most cards you have listed in your wants. Did you hear the heavy sigh.......
[Image: BeckettSig_zpsc5cf9bf2.jpg]

RE: Trade Offers
Interested in this?
[Image: scan0001-2.jpg]
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

Yea, I'm one of the ones dragging my feet with you... mainly because I don't know what I want yet. I'll get back to you this weekend.

Erik

(07-15-2011, 07:36 PM)totally sports Wrote: Interested in this?
[Image: scan0001-2.jpg]
I didn't see the McClain in your org.
[Image: BeckettSig_zpsc5cf9bf2.jpg]

I sent ya a trade offer!

Interested in the following: Colt Mccoy auto,Greg Salas RR patch/auto,Leshoure auto, and Greg Jones auto.

Here is my bucket, it is wayyyy more up to date than my org. PM me if you see anything for any of those. Thanks!

http://s901.photobucket.com/albums/ac215...?start=all
[Image: jpcisco.jpg]

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

Open offer sent.
*Stepping Away From Trading For The Foreseeable Future. Thank you.

..and we just made a trade Smile
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)