`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
missing cards on beckett

RE: missing cards on beckett
So does that mean that Becket is now only listing "licenced" cards?? And "licenced" by whom...

SI-Kids cards? All the college team sets, season schedules, McDonalds cups,
2005 NBA Playing cards...
http://www.beckett.com/basketball/2005/n...ing-cards/
so why not the 2006 version? Or any of the other decks that were produced for All-Star events and marketing items for ESPN, TNT, etc.
What is the policy that Beckett uses to dedermine what cards are listed. I think Tuff Stuff would be like a SI-Kids type cards...And really, I think that if a magazine produced cards in their publications, they should be indexed...imo...Even though they may be only a buck or two, it's still a good idea for player checklists to add certain sets. 1992-93 Icon sports Dream Team purple/gold...Ballstreet, Investor's Journal, etc. Some had pretty extensive sets with a good run of names and card numbers. Something like the trio-card that is listed in the other post, that isn't tied to any company or publication I wouldn't see being listed, but something that is more of a "legit" card such as these magazine type cards, might warrent consideration.

Heck...there still in a missing Panini set from 2009-2010 that isn't listed...
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

I've come across quite a few 1997 Genuine Article cards in my collection that are not listed.

Please shoot me a PM and I will get you in touch with our basketball Sr. Market Analyst and you can work with him directly on any missing checklists.

Thanks, Bill S.
Bill S.
"32-years in the Hobby"
Collector of all "Sutherland" cards!