Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Does Everyone Look Like?

RE: What Does Everyone Look Like?
Me and my sons.

[Image: ethantrentinandquentin.jpg]
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

(07-21-2011, 06:40 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Once I get my hair cut (long overdue), I'll post one. Smile
Get your haircut yet, or you going for the long hair look?
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

(08-03-2011, 10:51 AM)tmakact7 Wrote: Get your haircut yet, or you going for the long hair look?
lol. I had to cut it myself at one point, well buzz it really, because my work was trying to do pictures and I wasn't going to get a picture taken with a mop. So I'm waiting until I can get it cut the way I prefer it by a professional, not by me. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(08-01-2011, 02:34 AM)folkertino Wrote: It's Petra in Jordan, one of the most stunning pieces of architecture in the near Middle East. I believe you can still access it.
Just returned from a South America deployment.. Yes, you can go inside the the building located in Petra. Beautiful places. There are a tone of other buildings that you can not go into.. a lot of tombs too.. some have been broken into & robbed, but that is part of history... the building in my picture is in Transformers also... the hike just to get to it is long, but worth trying to beat the heat.. I am surprised how long it has lasted over time & how the people lived back then.. Petra is located way above sea level.. & nothing but rocks everywhere..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*