`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 box of Elite

1 box of Elite
Well, once again i dont have any pics...sorry...but thought i would share what i pulled.

Mark Ingram rookie
A Brandon Marshall Status 7/19
MICHAEL VICK LEGENDS OF THE FALL 2/50 PRIME (being a giants fan i hate to say this...but i love this card. The patch piece has multiple colors from the eagles head)
MIKE SIMS-WALKER DOWN AND DISTANCE jersey 274/299
MARK INGRAM DONRUSS ELITE NEW BREED jersey 237/299
2011 STEPHEN PAEA TURN OF CENTURY 354/499 GREEN
2011 EDMUND GATES AUTO ROOKIE INSERT

A very nice break i think! None is for trade or sell...but i thought i would share. This is the first time i have broke a box of Elite in 4 years and i was very impressed.
The Paea is an auto. i see i forgot to list that lol.

RE: 1 box of Elite
LOL you're killing us with no pic of the Vick. 2 Ingrams, 2 autos, sick Vick patch. Sounds like a pretty awesome break. Congrats!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Lol. Sorry. i wished i knew how to just post one pic. I have tried everything. Thanks!!

I want the Vick patch lol! can you email me a pic?lol
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

Should you ever decide to move that Edmond Gates, please see me.. Thanks!

SCANS??????????

Sick vick nice breaK
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(07-15-2011, 12:08 PM)giantsfan Wrote: Lol. Sorry. i wished i knew how to just post one pic. I have tried everything. Thanks!!
Have you tried using photobucket? That seems to be the method of choice. Basic accounts are free. Anyway once you have uploaded your pics to your bucket you can copy the HTML code and then paste it into the message. It's a little bit of run-around but once you get the hang of it it's pretty easy.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

I want to see that Vick!!!! Sad Sad
Collecting Jaiquawn Jarrett and Jeremy Maclin
Jaiquawn Jarrett - 36/40 90%
[Image: THgDe-1.gif]
[Image: Trotter1-1.jpg]

Hope to figure out pics soon!! And thanks for advicce on Photobucket! I will check it out when i have time.