`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another GREAT MAILDAY IMO....BOOKLET..SCAN

RE: Another GREAT MAILDAY IMO....BOOKLET..SCAN
wow for me being a brewers fan that is like the holy grail!

that is a nice card, i never got a book card yet, one of these days i will luck out and pull one, hopefully

Sweet booklet!
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

(07-15-2011, 11:29 AM)jrod1022 Wrote: A few guys make amazing cases for these on ebay. I have bought 1 and it is so awesome and displays the card better than anything else.
heres one of the Jayson Heyward i cant scan the other one you want

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-15-2011, 01:23 AM)jrod1022 Wrote: When i seen this card i just had to have it....if you don't own a booklet Auto/relic card like this you should really get one, this picture doesn't do it have the justice it deserves. Its just so amazing in person and its so exciting to open and see it for the first time. These are some of my favorite cards of the new generation of collecting. All opinions welcome.

[Image: scan0006.jpg]
heres my bucket thats was simple and fast to do

http://s1206.photobucket.com/home/scorpion1157/index

(07-15-2011, 01:49 AM)jrod1022 Wrote: Arent the booklet cards like no other ? AMAZING !
Couldn't agree more with you! Gorgeous cards and just a sweet idea whoever did the first. I hope they don't become too prevalent in the hobby though, I like that they are limited to an extent.

I would love to get one of the booklets of Felix and Ichiro in A&G...gonna cost a pretty penny tho...
[Image: Sports_guy21_Beckett-Banner.png]