`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Jim Thome .....

Is Jim Thome .....
The most under rated over looked undervalued member of the 500 HR club and soon to be 600 HR club?
[Image: OSWALT-1-3.jpg]

RE: Is Jim Thome .....
completely, he is just always quietly good

A-Rod's chase for 600 last year was so hyped, but I bet when Thome gets 600, it'll be like Edwin Jackson's no-hitter (not much appreciation for a tremendous feat)
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Thome needs to quit playing for horrible teams
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

the wife loves him if that counts for anything... can't remember the story off hand but pretty sure he use to come into eat at a restaurant she worked at pretty frequently and was a hell of a nice guy in her limited experience. I know it is one of the players she likes...another being sandberg from when she lived in peoria for a few years. mccann, venters, sandberg and thome. not bad!
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

(07-15-2011, 01:46 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: Thome needs to quit playing for horrible teams
Last year he made it to the playoffs with the Twins...
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Thome still has a home in Cleveland, across the street from my aunt and uncle (the super rich aunt and uncle). Class act guy, always signed stuff for the kids in the neighborhood. But this guy came into the league skinny as a stick. Unfortunately I think he abused certain illegal substances.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

(07-15-2011, 01:52 AM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Last year he made it to the playoffs with the Twins...
and he was an integral part of that team
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(07-15-2011, 05:44 AM)sonnyday Wrote: Thome still has a home in Cleveland, across the street from my aunt and uncle (the super rich aunt and uncle).

this guy came into the league skinny as a stick. Unfortunately I think he abused certain illegal substances.
Haha. Yea I have one of those in my family except they don't know the meaning of family.

I was wondering that about thome the other day. I hope it never comes out because I like thome and don't want to think of him as a cheater. I'm a Manny Ramirez fan and love his cards but he really let me down with what he did.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

Eddie Murray
[Image: 374.gif][Image: 1337.gif]