`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fair Deal ?

Fair Deal ?
is it worth trading 2010 Bowman Sterling Stephen Strasburg auto for a 2011 Bowman Brandon Belt Blue Refractor auto.....debating here if i should

RE: Fair Deal ?
I would say you have a better chance of keeping the Strasburg and trying to get as much value out of it as you can when he comes back from the DL than trying to prospect Belt. Of course, what do I know? I'm a DBacks fan, so I'm biased!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(07-14-2011, 09:42 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: I would say you have a better chance of keeping the Strasburg and trying to get as much value out of it as you can when he comes back from the DL than trying to prospect Belt. Of course, what do I know? I'm a DBacks fan, so I'm biased!
well........I HATE YOU.......just kidding man.....well they both are injured

Long term I'd rather have a Strasburg Auto. His talent level doesn't come around very often. What's Belt's ceiling - 25 HRs and 90 RBIs? There's a ton of 1B that can do that.

But right now, I think the Belt Blue REF Auto will outsell the Strasburg. So depends on your intentions
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Keep the Strasburg!!!

https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(07-14-2011, 10:39 PM)iconms Wrote: Long term I'd rather have a Strasburg Auto. His talent level doesn't come around very often. What's Belt's ceiling - 25 HRs and 90 RBIs? There's a ton of 1B that can do that.

But right now, I think the Belt Blue REF Auto will outsell the Strasburg. So depends on your intentions
but do you notice if you hit 25 hrs in minors most players hit more......like 10 plus more....i believe this guy like a Don Mattingly type.....stats wise

and how long did Don Mattingly career last?

if you hit 25 HRs in the Minors doesnt mean you hit 10 more in the majors. ALEX GORDON?
WANT LIST
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Keep Stras
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(07-14-2011, 11:18 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: and how long did Don Mattingly career last?

if you hit 25 HRs in the Minors doesnt mean you hit 10 more in the majors. ALEX GORDON?
yes i do believe in that theory, about 60 to 70 percent most players do

its you card bro you sound like you are ready to do the trade
WANT LIST
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto