IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help deciding what to do with this....plus other new pickups

RE: Need help deciding what to do with this....plus other new pickups
Find a set of these type of pliers.

http://webdesign.ewg.k12.ri.us/rachel_be...pliers.jpg

Then slide each edge of the pliers between the crease of the two plastic pieces near the label. (Less likely to damage the card from this end). Squeeze slowly and it should open pretty easily. In case the corner breaks off, try the other end before trying the ends near the bottom corners of the card.

Good luck.

I think it would be best to trade for the raw card and some others, maximize the profit Big Grin
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I've broken a few graded cards out of their cases for my Indians PC, there are videos if you search, it's pretty easy to do and you won't damage the card if you're careful.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(07-15-2011, 02:18 AM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: I think it would be best to trade for the raw card and some others, maximize the profit Big Grin
I just looked around at raw ones on the bay and there are 2 with BINs for $15. I paid 1/3 of that for the PSA 9 and he shipped it for free.

Everyone else has theirs at least $25. I think it books at that or close to it. Why do people list stuff at full BV. They ain't moving it for that price unless someone stupid doesn't know what they're doing.