`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Packers PC Additions - Shoutouts to jdetter23, favre3mvp, monsterx, and more

Recent Packers PC Additions - Shoutouts to jdetter23, favre3mvp, monsterx, and more
Added some more Packers PC items over the past 2 weeks through trades, freebies, and outside of beckett and wanted to share them with everyone. Decided to just show the Autos and Jerseys to save time.

Received some Packers freebies including the two Jordy Nelson jerseys and the James Jones auto from monsterx after I sent him some Lions for his PC. Thanks for the freebies Chris!

Got the Aaron Rodgers Upper Deck jersey in a trade with temple sportscards along with some other cool Packers freebies. Got the Donald Driver Epix jersey and a Driver refractor in a trade with Rjasiak. Wanted to give them both shoutouts for being great members and for very smooth trades.

Also recently worked out trade deals with favre3mvp and jdetter23. Favre3mvp sent me the Hawk & Jackson Contenders autos as my half of our deal. Jdetter23 traded me the Finley auto and sent the Jackson auto/jersey and some other Packers as freebies! Really appreciate the help that both of these great members gave me with these items. They both gave me great deals on my end and some much needed PC help and I greatly appreciate their generosity!

Finally, the 2011 Elite Rodgers and Matthews jerseys as well as the Barnett Tools of the Trade were picked up outside of beckett! Overall it has been a pretty good few weeks for me. Hoping that continues to be the case! Thanks for looking and thanks again to all the awesome beckett members who make this site so great!

[Image: PackersPC20.jpg]

[Image: PackersPC19.jpg]
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

RE: Recent Packers PC Additions - Shoutouts to a few great members!
Sweet bunch of cards there. Great job all you guys!!!
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

RE: Recent Packers PC Additions - Shoutouts to jdetter23, favre3mvp, monsterx, and more
Thanks deuce!

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs:

RE: Recent Packers PC Additions - Shoutouts to jdetter23, favre3mvp, monsterx, and more
one day i wanna see your whole collection to date. being a packer fan myself i love seeing all your additions.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Real nice adds, man. The Hawk and Finley AU's are super-sweet cards.

(07-14-2011, 02:32 PM)rgf17 Wrote: one day i wanna see your whole collection to date. being a packer fan myself i love seeing all your additions.
Thanks Ryan! I've got a Packers PC thread on here, but it hasn't been updated in a while. I'll work on updating it and will bump it up when I get it all done so you can check everything out. It will only have the jersey and auto cards. Adding all the base/inserts/rookies would take me forever!
(07-14-2011, 03:06 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Real nice adds, man. The Hawk and Finley AU's are super-sweet cards.
Thanks! Was really excited to get both of them! Both way out of my price range on the bay! Very glad that there are some really top-notch members on here who helped me out with them!

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs:

Awesome cards man!!! I never get tired of seeing Packer cards.
Glad I could help you out with your collection.
Im sure well trade some more later on.

Go Pack!
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

i love it!! great cards
[Image: jsonnentagbannercopy.jpg]

Morgan Burnett Super Collector
Total cards not 1/1 83/121
Total 1/1 cards 3/36

Great additions!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(07-14-2011, 04:04 PM)favre3mvp Wrote: Awesome cards man!!! I never get tired of seeing Packer cards.
Glad I could help you out with your collection.
Im sure well trade some more later on.

Go Pack!
Thanks man! I really appreciate the help! We will definitely trade again!
(07-14-2011, 04:08 PM)jsonnentag Wrote: i love it!! great cards
Thanks jason!
(07-14-2011, 04:15 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Great additions!
Thanks kelly!

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs: