`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
your best break ever?

RE: your best break ever?
What exactly is a buyback? Is it just like a redemption?
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(07-14-2011, 01:33 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: What exactly is a buyback? Is it just like a redemption?
The companies buy back the actual released cards from the past and have them autoed and reissued in a later product.

(07-14-2011, 01:07 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: Sweet do they slab them and everything right on spot?
They give you what is called a soft grade. Then place them in a semi permanent holder. If you want to, send it then you can with the promise the grade will not go down. I have heard rumors you get higher grades in person? We will see.

(07-14-2011, 04:28 PM)osujeffrey Wrote: They give you what is called a soft grade. Then place them in a semi permanent holder. If you want to, send it then you can with the promise the grade will not go down. I have heard rumors you get higher grades in person? We will see.
Oh that's cool. So it's a raw grade like I have heard about or am I totally off on that too?

(07-14-2011, 02:57 PM)gangstippie Wrote: The companies buy back the actual released cards from the past and have them autoed and reissued in a later product.
Cool learning all kinds of stuff lol.

Yeah I think raw grade is the same as soft grade. Sort of like pop in the east and soda in the westSmile

Actually I call it Soda lol but whatever. Thanks Smile

Since I'm still relatively new to breaking boxes, and havent busted a lot this has been my favorite so far. I haven't pulled a lot of high end stuff so this was cool.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(07-14-2011, 05:50 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Since I'm still relatively new to breaking boxes, and havent busted a lot this has been my favorite so far. I haven't pulled a lot of high end stuff so this was cool.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
cool dual....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

I bought a box of absolute (still have it as well)

[Image: joemontannaabsolute1of1autojsy.jpg]

1/1...the back side was facing me and figured it was a jsy...turned it over and saw it was auto'd..needless to say i was stoked
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(07-14-2011, 01:21 PM)volatty Wrote: Mine probably was from this past February. I had been wanting to get a Bradford auto but hadn't landed one yet. I bought a box of Unrivaled at the LCS and boom:
[Image: utf-8BSU1HMDEzNjguanBn.jpg]

and the last really thick pack----

[Image: Rosscards.jpg]

I about crapped myself.

The other best break just happened a week ago. Got a box of 2011 Press Pass and pulled Colin Kaepernick auto #/99, Andy Dalton auto, J.J. Watt auto #/199, a Jake Locker jersey #/50 and a Mark Ingram red ink auto with a print run of 11. Couldn't ask for a better box overall, especially since I had been on a cold streak for a while.
wish i could pull 1 bradford auto let alone too....had to buy my contenders autos....
here is a few more of my fav's.....
[Image: AROUND0001.jpg]
[Image: art_monk0002.jpg]
[Image: Bradford_RR0001.jpg]
[Image: box_breaks0019.jpg]
[Image: scan0017.jpg]
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++