`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1997 Collector's Edge Thurman Thomas Possible 1/1...have we had this discussion ?

1997 Collector's Edge Thurman Thomas Possible 1/1...have we had this discussion ?
Ok, I believe we have seen this card in here before, but I don't remember what was said about it. Here's the card in question:
[Image: IMG_0001-7.jpg][Image: IMG_0002-7.jpg]
I didn't pay much for it, figured I was either removing it from the pool so no one would get suckered into paying a ridiculous price for it, or it was a promo. Any rehashing of thoughts would be aprreciated
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

RE: 1997 Collector's Edge Thurman Thomas Possible 1/1...have we had this discussion ?
Huh if it is a real 01/01 that's awesome but really know way to know. Cool card either way. Could it be possible the made a mistake and it's really suppose to be 01/10? Or maybe they wrote it upside down and it's 10/10?
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

RE: 1997 Collector's Edge Thurman Thomas Possible 1/1...have we had this discussion ?
TheLegendJerryRice, JadeRock, CollinsFanatic or Ginge01 might be able to help, I have no idea. Those 4 seem to be more learned upon these rare 90's inserts/parallels. The hardcore Favre collectors too.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

Someone with a marker had a little too much fun. The castle cards I believe were /750... but when Edge went out of business a bunch of unnumbered cards were released. Someone added that afterwards.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(07-24-2011, 01:42 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: Someone with a marker had a little too much fun. The castle cards I believe were /750... but when Edge went out of business a bunch of unnumbered cards were released. Someone added that afterwards.
Ah that sucks Sad
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

still a pretty cool card though
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

Well good, I didn't pay much for it, but I could have sworn this card was on here before.......
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

I'll give ya $2 for it... Wink
ok, $3...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]