`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome 2011 A&G 2-Box Break - Updated w/ Pics

RE: 2011 Allen & Ginter 2-Box Break... AWESOME!
Wards actually a really famous boxer out of Lowell, Mass. What the movie the Fighter was based on http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0964517/.

(07-13-2011, 09:16 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: @torment: Thanks! I was really happy when I pulled the Pujols, and even happier when I pulled the Kershaw! I didn't even know who Ward or LaMotta were until one of the other guys told me they were great pulls!

@ringers1993, captdolo, petesahutt, kevinnashoutsider, etc: I'm not sure which sets I intend to collect yet, so when I figure out what I want to keep and what I want to trade, I'll let you all know. Also waiting on these to get added to Org. I'll definitely be looking for the minis and parallels of Mark Reynolds' cards, though, so I'd be willing to trade for those anytime. Thanks!

@demondukk: Thanks! Sorry your boxes weren't as fruitful. I got lucky, I guess.

(07-13-2011, 09:35 PM)torment Wrote: Wards actually a really famous boxer out of Lowell, Mass. What the movie the Fighter was based on http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0964517/.
Yeah, that's what they said. Guess I have to rent that movie now, right? lol
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

AWESOME pulls!!! I'm getting my box on Friday...can't wait! Come across any Mccutchens? Will the Lamotta be FT?
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

Ya, I still have to see it to, supposed to be awesome. pretty sad i havent seen it yet i like 30 minutes away from Lowell, Mass. Lol

(07-13-2011, 09:39 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: Yeah, that's what they said. Guess I have to rent that movie now, right? lol

(07-13-2011, 09:41 PM)rpspenner Wrote: AWESOME pulls!!! I'm getting my box on Friday...can't wait! Come across any Mccutchens? Will the Lamotta be FT?
Only McCutchen I got was the regular base card. I'll keep an eye out for mini duplicates I come across for you though.

As for LaMotta, I gotta get the redemption in first, but I'd say it will probably be for trade after I enjoy it first! Big Grin
(07-13-2011, 09:43 PM)torment Wrote: Ya, I still have to see it to, supposed to be awesome. pretty sad i havent seen it yet i like 30 minutes away from Lowell, Mass. Lol
Lol... yeah, you probably should see it since you're right there! I'm all the way on the other side of the country, but I guess I'm close enough to Vegas to have a little love for the Light Welterweight Champion of the World!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(07-13-2011, 09:46 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: Only McCutchen I got was the regular base card. I'll keep an eye out for mini duplicates I come across for you though.

As for LaMotta, I gotta get the redemption in first, but I'd say it will probably be for trade after I enjoy it first! Big Grin

Lol... yeah, you probably should see it since you're right there! I'm all the way on the other side of the country, but I guess I'm close enough to Vegas to have a little love for the Light Welterweight Champion of the World!

Thank you, sir! Please keep me in mind whenever that Lamotta finds it's way to your mailbox. Big Grin
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

(07-13-2011, 09:50 PM)rpspenner Wrote: Thank you, sir! Please keep me in mind whenever that Lamotta finds it's way to your mailbox. Big Grin
lol.... Will do.
Good collation, too... out of my 2 boxes, I only had 7 duplicate base cards and three duplicate insert cards!

I need any Cano you cracked...
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

any Adam Jones for me?
[Image: schmufferbannercopy.jpg]

mjanooz: I only got a single Cano base card, sorry.

schmuffer: Same deal... just a base card.