`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome 2011 A&G 2-Box Break - Updated w/ Pics

Awesome 2011 A&G 2-Box Break - Updated w/ Pics
I really beat the odds with this 2-box break of 2011 A&G! I'll put up some pics later on, but here's a breakdown of stuff:

- 6 Floating Fortresses cards, including the "Michael" and "HMS Warrior"

- 36 Hometown Heroes, incl. Fielder, Posey, Hamilton, McCann, Halladay, Justin Upton, Berkman, and Kemp

- 6 Minds That Made the Future: Riemann, Galileo, Aristotle, Eastman, Marconi, and Lovelace

- 8 Baseball Highlight Sketches, incl. A-Rod x2, Hoffman, Starlin Castro, Target Field, and the Texas Rangers' First Postseason Win

- 6 Ascent of Man

- 6 Ginter Code parallel cards (with the designs in the corners)

- 13 regular minis, incl. Pujols, Heyward, Paquiao, and Joe Saunders

- 9 A&G Back Minis, incl. Chris Young, Youkilis, Buehrle, and Matusz

- 5 Black-Bordered Minis: Javier Vasquez, Starlin Castro, Wigginton, Morel, and Hanley Ramirez

- 4 Uninvited Guests Minis: The White House, Bachelor's Grove Cemetary, the RMS Queen Mary, and the Waverly Hills Sanatorium

- 4 Portraits in Penultimacy Minis: Toto, Igor, Sancho Panza, and Antonio Meucci

- 4 World's Most Mysterious Figures Minis: Charles Johnson, DB Cooper, Babushka Lady, and Fulcanelli

- 4 Step Right Up Minis: Flea Circus, Snake Charming, Knife Throwing, Fire Eating

- 4 Animal Profiles: Siberian Tiger, Whooping Crane, Snow Leopard, Vaquita

Relics:
1. Xavier Nady jersey
[Image: IMG_3596-1.jpg]

2. Melky Cabrera jersey
[Image: IMG_3595-1.jpg]

3. Jo Frost (the "Supernanny") clotch swatch
[Image: IMG_3597-1.jpg]

4. Mat Hoffman (BMX Champion) patch/jersey
[Image: IMG_3598-1.jpg]

5. Micky Ward autograph
[Image: IMG_3599-1.jpg]

6. Jake LaMotta relic redemption
[Image: IMG_3594-1.jpg]

7. Clayton Kershaw FRAMED SILK #07/10
[Image: IMG_3600.jpg]

... and the big one:
8. Albert Pujols FRAMED SILK #05/10 (jersey #)!
[Image: IMG_3601.jpg]

I think I did really well with 2 silk cards (which fall 1:801 packs), the BMX relic, the LaMotta relic, and and boxing autograph!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

RE: 2011 Allen & Ginter 2-Box Break... AWESOME!
I'd say that was a huge break...congrats...that means if I buy a 2 boxes I'll get 2 relic cards total and they'll be like Joe Randa and Melvin Mora

(07-13-2011, 07:39 PM)jmc316 Wrote: I'd say that was a huge break...congrats...that means if I buy a 2 boxes I'll get 2 relic cards total and they'll be like Joe Randa and Melvin Mora
Haha... hopefully you'll do better than that. I almost went in for a third box (that I can't really afford), but I figured I should quit while I was ahead!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

wow this is huge if you ask me. I watched like 6-8 A&G box breaks today and haven't seen one silk yet and you got 2, not to mention Clayton Kershaw and Albert Pujols. and the micky ward is sick as well.

Interested in the regular back minis if they are for trade.
Detroit Tigers Set Collector
Justin Verlander Miguel Cabrera Al Kaline Ty Cobb

I am interested in any of the relics or autos,, check my org
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

Hat in the ring for the mini's too please Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Congrats! Nice 2 box break, I posted a thread about our 7 box break that had squat! Topps did a really bad job of balancing out the hits on this one.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

check me for the haunted minis

@torment: Thanks! I was really happy when I pulled the Pujols, and even happier when I pulled the Kershaw! I didn't even know who Ward or LaMotta were until one of the other guys told me they were great pulls!

@ringers1993, captdolo, petesahutt, kevinnashoutsider, etc: I'm not sure which sets I intend to collect yet, so when I figure out what I want to keep and what I want to trade, I'll let you all know. Also waiting on these to get added to Org. I'll definitely be looking for the minis and parallels of Mark Reynolds' cards, though, so I'd be willing to trade for those anytime. Thanks!

@demondukk: Thanks! Sorry your boxes weren't as fruitful. I got lucky, I guess.