Barry Sanders Thread

Barry Sanders Thread
Put em up!

Latest Eye candy...

[Image: 2010ToppsScketchCard.jpg]
2010 Topps Sketch Card 1/1

Had to have it!

RE: Barry Sanders Thread
sent you a PM elsewhere.... check it out... QUICK!
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

WOW! Awesome looking sketch card 1/1, htoutlaws!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Wow, that's one of the best sketches I've seen! Doesn't hurt that it's one of my favorite players and I love art cards lol.. Don't usually see the colored ones though. Congrats on the pickup and can't wait to see this thread take off!

(07-13-2011, 05:26 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: sent you a PM elsewhere.... check it out... QUICK!
I replied sir. And thanks again!
(07-13-2011, 05:43 PM)nineof Wrote: WOW! Awesome looking sketch card 1/1, htoutlaws!
I liked it. HAD to have it.

(07-13-2011, 06:06 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: Wow, that's one of the best sketches I've seen! Doesn't hurt that it's one of my favorite players and I love art cards lol.. Don't usually see the colored ones though. Congrats on the pickup and can't wait to see this thread take off!
I hear ya. The colors on white are awesome. Good news is I can see my replies as well as every post so far!

(07-13-2011, 05:14 PM)htoutlaws Wrote: Put em up!

Latest Eye candy...

[Image: 2010ToppsScketchCard.jpg]
2010 Topps Sketch Card 1/1

Had to have it!
That is truly one awesome card! I've always been a huge Barry Sanders fan.

I've only hit one sketch card and it was a Harmon Killabrew 1/1. Really well done.

My PC is all about the Pittsburgh Panthers. I collect any and all former Pitt Panthers that have gone pro. Some of the top names are Mike Ditka, Tony Dorsett, Mark May, Dan Marino, Hugh Green, Craig Heyward, Curtis Martin, Larry Fitzgerald, LeSean McCoy, Darrelle Revis, Jonathan Baldwin and many more.

(07-13-2011, 06:13 PM)htoutlaws Wrote: I replied sir. And thanks again!

I liked it. HAD to have it.

I hear ya. The colors on white are awesome. Good news is I can see my replies as well as every post so far!
Lol yeah that's a definite plus! I think we were the only one's having trouble viewing it though.. Some weird stuff! Is this gonna be the new thread or are you still gonna attempt the other?

[Image: emmittsmithbarrysandersjimbrowntrea.jpg]
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

my most expensive barry it is for trade

[Image: barry.jpg]
blue holofoil
[Image: jsonnentagbannercopy.jpg]

Morgan Burnett Super Collector
Total cards not 1/1 83/121
Total 1/1 cards 3/36

sweeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttt! Awesome sketch
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]