`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This might be a dumb question

This might be a dumb question
I have five trade offers that have been sent my way. I click on the view offer and all it shows the card the person wants from me, but nothing that they want to send. What could I be overlooking?
Collect Royals players ie Billy Butler, Eric Hosmer, Alcides Escobar and others ie Cliff Lee, David Ortiz etc...

http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w187/...utographs/

RE: This might be a dumb question
(07-13-2011, 02:43 PM)theroyalpain Wrote: I have five trade offers that have been sent my way. I click on the view offer and all it shows the card the person wants from me, but nothing that they want to send. What could I be overlooking?
There open offers you pick what you want of theres for yours. and send a counter.
(07-13-2011, 02:43 PM)theroyalpain Wrote: I have five trade offers that have been sent my way. I click on the view offer and all it shows the card the person wants from me, but nothing that they want to send. What could I be overlooking?
Also check me for the ortiz and lee autos . Thanks chris
[Image: newbanner4.jpg]

You have one from me that has been sitting for a few weeks.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

ha ha it's funny that you mentioned this because I cancelled a few trades last week because of this very reason. Then I realized that they were open offers.
[Image: Heyward.jpg]

(07-13-2011, 03:05 PM)rondo4president Wrote: ha ha it's funny that you mentioned this because I cancelled a few trades last week because of this very reason. Then I realized that they were open offers.
haha think I was one of those people

[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(07-13-2011, 03:47 PM)iconms Wrote: haha think I was one of those people

I apologize if you were. I am still new. I am pretty sure that I just thought people were trying to get the new guy to trade his cards for nothing. ha ha. If you can remember what you wanted then feel free to resend the offer and I'll take a look.

[Image: Heyward.jpg]

(07-13-2011, 04:01 PM)rondo4president Wrote: I apologize if you were. I am still new. I am pretty sure that I just thought people were trying to get the new guy to trade his cards for nothing. ha ha. If you can remember what you wanted then feel free to resend the offer and I'll take a look.
PM sent
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

I think it would help the new members out if a comment was left with the open offer. I almost declined one myself.
[Image: 5990000932_c874f0ce46_m.jpg]

open offer sent
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo