`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it worth it?

Is it worth it?
I am tempted to put together a 1996-97 Zforce Big men on court set. But is it worth doing?

RE: Is it worth it?
If you can afford it, dont see why not! Any high end 90s set is worth it, they dont seem to loose any value!
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

(07-13-2011, 01:09 PM)htowntigger Wrote: If you can afford it, dont see why not! Any high end 90s set is worth it, they dont seem to loose any value!
They do fluctuate between the high and low becket values when it come to sell value. Right now is not the time to chase these old inserts in my opinion.

They are hot right now and if Panini loses their exclusive licensing and we get some more NBA licensed card companies, then I see them cooling off in the distant future.

That would also be a pretty expensive set, do you have a start with one of the expensive singles already??? If you can get a deal on the high end single in the set or have one or two already then it may be worth it to finish the set.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(07-13-2011, 01:57 PM)got watcha want Wrote: They do fluctuate between the high and low becket values when it come to sell value. Right now is not the time to chase these old inserts in my opinion.

They are hot right now and if Panini loses their exclusive licensing and we get some more NBA licensed card companies, then I see them cooling off in the distant future.

That would also be a pretty expensive set, do you have a start with one of the expensive singles already??? If you can get a deal on the high end single in the set or have one or two already then it may be worth it to finish the set.
I was gonna get a shaq, pippen and kemp this week

(07-13-2011, 02:10 PM)thecheeseman Wrote: I was gonna get a shaq, pippen and kemp this week
That is a great start, if you can snag all three for a good price. If you decide to chase the set, keep us updated plz.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(07-13-2011, 02:53 PM)got watcha want Wrote: That is a great start, if you can snag all three for a good price. If you decide to chase the set, keep us updated plz.
Will do and these cards go WAY over bv. A jordan big men on court books at XXX and on ebay one is already at 500 with 2 days left.

Mod Edit (XstreamINsanity): Please do not post BV on the boards. Thanks.