`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2010-11 SP Authentic " Michael Jordan Supreme Court Autographed "1of 5 MJ.17

RE: 2010-11 SP Authentic " Michael Jordan Supreme Court Autographed "1of 5 MJ.17
Whoa, that's pretty cool, I haven't seen many with the auto on multi-color floor piece.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

RE: 2010-11 SP Authentic " Michael Jordan Supreme Court Autographed "1of 5 MJ.17
(07-13-2011, 12:22 PM)htowntigger Wrote: I agree, that's around the range I was thinking... it may go a bit hire just because of the coloring on the floor... but it's not his highest auto on the set, that would be the Letter auto.
i dont agree i had a letter auto 2011-2012 sp authentic michael jordan by the letter and it only went for 500. The Letters are manufactured patches, I believe these are the rarest but that orange one is only a common, there is common, uncommon, rare, and ultra rare . but his is a better common because of the floor color break. I have a 2010 sp authentic Michael Jordan Supreme Court Floor Auto (Ultra Rare Version) 4/5 in mint condition and i wouldnt take less than 1000 for mine. Its beautiful and alot of the ultra rare ones ive seen have sloppy signatures on them mine is beautiful. Also i advise this guy not to take less than 700, its bull how everyone in the hobby wants to get a steal price, i know we dont all have the money but were devalueing the hobby letting these kind of cards go for cheap prices. These are rare cards, the type you collect a lifetime to pull at least thats how I feel. When I pulled this one it would awesome to say the least anyways this is one of Jordans lowest serial numbered autos so treat it like one. Great pull man I love that color break.