Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a Tyreke Evans Auto

Looking for a Tyreke Evans Auto
I don't own one, would like to get one!
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

RE: Looking for a Tyreke Evans Auto
check my other pc thread, ive got my tyreke pc in there, may be willing to trade one of his second year autos for something nice for my jordan pc.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Hey man, nice Evans PC! I'll check it out and I'll get back to you!

I have one as well, if you and ping don't work something out.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Thanks Guys! I was actually trying to pick one up to trade for a MJ, but my friend doesn't want it anymore : P

bet he would have done it in 2010 lol, evans stuff was blistering then, when i pulled my contenders rc auto redemption, the unredeemed cards were selling for around 200, now the live cards are selling for around 50. im just glad i didnt sink to much money in to him at this point, i pulled and traded for most of my evans stuff, but i still think he has a ton of talent. hopefully he just wasnt 100% last season and he will come back strong, i would like to see him average 24 pts, 6 reb, and 8 asst. a game.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(07-13-2011, 02:55 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: bet he would have done it in 2010 lol, evans stuff was blistering then, when i pulled my contenders rc auto redemption, the unredeemed cards were selling for around 200, now the live cards are selling for around 50. im just glad i didnt sink to much money in to him at this point, i pulled and traded for most of my evans stuff, but i still think he has a ton of talent. hopefully he just wasnt 100% last season and he will come back strong, i would like to see him average 24 pts, 6 reb, and 8 asst. a game.
Evans stock will rise now that he will be playing the 2 position (his natural position), that guy plays without the ball better than he does running the one. He did so well his RC season because he was the only offensive option on the team and now everyone has tape to watch on the guy. Jennings was in the same situation, that is why both of their numbers declined.

Except Evans was kind of a failed experimnent at the point guard, especially compared to the same OKC experiment named Westbrook.

I think that Evans will now blossom at his natural position. The Kings have a better front court now as well. The Kings will improve this next season.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!