`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MY PC THREAD - L@@K !!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: MY PC THREAD - L@@K !!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
BVG your looking pretty low but if you do PSA you can get a qualifier. Thru BVG your looking at a 3 or 4 at best id say unless im unaware of something in there grading.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

sounds about right, thanks for confirming.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

No problem. Do you send stuff into grading often? I work at a LCS and we are PSA official dealers and im pro bvg/bgs but I just like to hear others opinions and it seems safe to assume you like BVG/BGS.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

I like PSA for vintage really. BVG is harder to get a good grade, but I like the slabs. I traded a BVG 2.5 Koosman/Ryan RC for the raw Mantles just recently. If the '61 gets a BVG 3, I would consider it a great trade. I would even consider the blue label authentication service on the '59 AS. I just really like the Beckett slabs.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

sweet cards man, i would love to add that jordan wizards auto to my pc, is it for trade. and im digging the family pc!!!!! thats cool.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(07-13-2011, 01:53 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: sweet cards man, i would love to add that jordan wizards auto to my pc, is it for trade. and im digging the family pc!!!!! thats cool.
Thanks, and yeah I can trade the MJ. I am just not sure I can trade it down too much.

I would love to get my hands on that Kobe patch/auto you just pulled from the new Absolute. If that isn't possible send me a PM on the cards you can part with for it.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

I really like the Lakers Octo UD Black auto, that's a sweet item amongst many others.

loving the celtic stuff and that bill walton bowman 48 auto, the lone 1 I still need to complete my set.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(07-13-2011, 11:53 AM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: loving the celtic stuff and that bill walton bowman 48 auto, the lone 1 I still need to complete my set.
There are two on eBay at the moment, which is extremely unusual!

Yes, very unusual to see two of the Waltons on ebay at the same time. I still am mad that I paid $100 for a Bill Walton auto, just because I am not a big fan of his, but I had to complete the set. I missed an auction for one that sold around $80 and about 3 months later the one I have appeared as a BIN/OBO so I accepted a counteroffer higher than I wanted to, just so I could complete my set.

Not counting the GU parrallels I would say there are only maybe 50-75 base versions. I have seen the ones with GU more than I have seen the base autos. Good luck with finishing your set. There are alot of people on other forums chasing that set as well.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....