`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MY PC THREAD - L@@K !!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

MY PC THREAD - L@@K !!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
My first "show off" thread.

[Image: collection21.jpg]

[Image: BGSmailday.jpg]

[Image: collection22.jpg]

[Image: dualautos.jpg]

[Image: OKCPulledautos.jpg]

[Image: hightrade001.jpg]

[Image: thundertriple.jpg]

[Image: kidds.jpg]

[Image: maloneauto.jpg]

[Image: octo1.jpg]

[Image: octo2.jpg]

BOOMER SOONER, I am from Oklahoma of course...............

[Image: griffins.jpg]

The Best of my NICK COLLISON -PC- !!!

[Image: collisonLOGo.jpg]

Completed Sets and Favorite Pulls here............... (If there is more than one I have the set)

[Image: 48BowmanAutos.jpg]

[Image: bowman48-2.jpg]

[Image: misc013.jpg]

[Image: USA.jpg]

[Image: fleerstick86.jpg]

[Image: collection15.jpg]

[Image: LegendGU.jpg]

I love that low value bird GU enough to put it twice, it has part of an auto on it, I am positive.

[Image: sets.jpg]

[Image: collection8.jpg]

I went to Southeastern OK State, so...........

[Image: griffin_0001.jpg]

I also have some other sports interests as well......

[Image: mantles_0001.jpg]

[Image: ryan-mantle.jpg]

[Image: mantles_0002.jpg]

This is a deceased relative that I collect. He won a Pennant with Hornsby in '26 against Ruth. He also has a glove in the Hall of Fame and still holds a MLB record for most putouts in a season.

[Image: newpc.jpg]

[Image: douthitvintage.jpg]

Thanks for L@@King. Smile
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

RE: MY PC THREAD - L@@K !!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Saaweet stuff there man! And we both know that vince carter auto is the best card haha...i have that one too lol. But in all reality I really like that mj autofocus!
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

Nice stuff boss-
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

(07-12-2011, 11:21 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: Saaweet stuff there man! And we both know that vince carter auto is the best card haha...i have that one too lol. But in all reality I really like that mj autofocus!
Yeah that VC was one of the first autos I ever pulled and it was like the third redemtion I ever pulled. I have a few cards from that time that I pulled after a little break from the hobby.

I actually like the look of the card and love that fleer had no idea what a sticker auto was at that point.
Thanks Seawolf.

I like what I've seen of your tastes, you still got that green cobb t206? Feel free to post it and show it off on this thread. I wish I had bought one ten years ago when I had a chance to.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

Oh I agree completly I wasn't being completly sarcastic. I really like it Im just not naive to the point that it is better than a mj auto haha.
WHO-DEY

Everyone wants to join the party!!! I'm loving it though! OMG you have some nice stuff why wouldnt you want to show it off, thats what we are here for. Enjoy our cards, like we enjoy yours! Thank you for sharing!!! Smile
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

Wow that some nice stuff. and ya even had a kentucky boy in the collection, So thats just puts the icing on the cake. Sweet collection

And on that 1958 Mantle AS it kills me that it is a TP, cant believe they made TP back then haha. Just went over the thread again and thought of it.
WHO-DEY

Wow thats gettin er done!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(07-12-2011, 11:47 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: And on that 1958 Mantle AS it kills me that it is a TP, cant believe they made TP back then haha. Just went over the thread again and thought of it.
Yeah, I picked that up for some Jason Kidd cards back while he was still on his RC contract. I made out OK on it even considering Kidd got a title this year,...........finally. Topps actually destroyed more cards from like 58-60??something years in masses, just imagine if they didn't.

I usually like to chase the best condition I can afford. What do you guys think about the surface of the '61 Mantle??? How low would that subgrade be for BVG? It would be the worst subgrade and I have a pretty good idea on the rest of the subs.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....