`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still dirt cheap, and a LOT more to choose from

Still dirt cheap, and a LOT more to choose from
I posted a while back with the story of my fiancee and me: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1442735.html

I'll let you read there if you haven't already or would like to. The point of this new thread is to announce that I'm still taking offers for whatever you are interested in buying, AND now have every single card I possess added to my inventory. I've made 14 sales to 12 different people who I am sure would all vouch for me if need be, and I have yet to turn down a single offer.

Our little wedding is coming together nicely, and at this point, it's just about helping a couple of her relatives come over from England to be here for it all. So, please, take a look if you'd like, pick out some things you can use, and offer me a small fraction of their bv's, and we'll make a deal.

(I've added every single base/common I have here as well as all my rookies, inserts/ parallels, memorabilia, and auto'd cards. The only things not added yet are a whole bunch of older Broncos commons that are in a large box that I'll possibly get up in the next few days, but I've already got all stars up.)

RE: Still dirt cheap, and a LOT more to choose from
ill vouch for you man. appreciated the deal we made. as small as it was it still was definitely was worth the price in my book.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

jason, if i could afford it i would help you out just a bad time right now .. Marty
a> href="http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n510/marty74elwaybroncos/?action=view&current=martywood74.jpg" target="_blank">my sig banner

Thanks rgf, and it's all good marty. There are a lot of Broncos in there though. =)

[Image: images22.jpg]

Sent over an open offer. See the note. Thanks and PLMK!

BigT
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

bumpy bumperoo

bumpin'