`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WANTING TO SELL

WANTING TO SELL
To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. Check out the sticky if u need help entering your cards-Thanks, Mod

Hi. I use to be a very active hockey collector and I'm trying to sell the last few things I was holding onto. I'm getting ready to have a baby and need the money more than the cards. Here is what I have:

97-98 Upper Deck - Mike Richter Authentic Game Worn Jersey Card
#GJ11 (It is in a protective hard case and has a sleeve over that)

98-99 SPx Top Prospects Winning Materials #MR - Mike Richter
(Is a game used stick and game used jersey card.. it is also in a hard protective case and has a sleeve over it)

1993 Classic Pro Prospects #100 Manon Rheaume - Hand Autographed from when I met her in Charlotte, NC

1993 Classic Pro Prospects #1 Manon Rheaume

1993 Classic Pro Prospects #3 Manon Rheaume - Hand Autographed from when I met her in Charlotte, NC

I have one other Manon card. It has her name autographed in gold on the front with one picture of her dressed up and the other in gear. The back has info about her and says Sports Stars USA 1994/95 #106

If anyone is interested in any of these cards please message me and make me a offer. Thanks!

Kim

RE: WANTING TO SELL
hi welcome to the site

please make sure you read the TOS
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)