`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PK Subban SP game used upper deck authentic rookie for sale

PK Subban SP game used upper deck authentic rookie for sale
I just posted my PK Subban authentic rookie (2010-11 sp game used) for sale: Message me if your interested.

thanks

RE: PK Subban SP game used upper deck authentic rookie for sale
(07-12-2011, 10:06 PM)onegoal81 Wrote: I just posted my PK Subban authentic rookie (2010-11 sp game used) for sale: I've got it on a quick sale starting at only 85.00... I will ship to Canada.

http://cgi.ebay.com/P-K-Subban-SP-game-u...ckey-*snip*
Hey onegoal81, welcome to the site! Since you're new, you probably aren't aware of the rules, which differ from some other trading forums. Have a look at the FORUM RULES when you've got a moment: posting your auctions or spamming in any form is strictly prohibited around these parts.

Fortunately, there are lots of great people here to trade with or to even sell to directly, but posting your eBay auction is a surefire way to earn a bad reputation among everyone who sees your posting.

So, I wish you the best of luck on your sale, but I urge you to delete the body of this post and I hope to see you around starting trade threads, box breaks, and general hobby discussion topics soon!

Regards,

RiceBondsMntna2Young
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

agree with above
make sure you know the TOS
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(07-12-2011, 11:00 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Hey onegoal81, welcome to the site! Since you're new, you probably aren't aware of the rules, which differ from some other trading forums. Have a look at the FORUM RULES when you've got a moment: posting your auctions or spamming in any form is strictly prohibited around these parts.

Fortunately, there are lots of great people here to trade with or to even sell to directly, but posting your eBay auction is a surefire way to earn a bad reputation among everyone who sees your posting.

So, I wish you the best of luck on your sale, but I urge you to delete the body of this post and I hope to see you around starting trade threads, box breaks, and general hobby discussion topics soon!

Regards,

RiceBondsMntna2Young

You might want to edit the ebay link out of the quote ricebondsmntna2young hehe

On a side note, this isn't even the true RC, it's the Gold /50 parallel...