`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Weirdest Card Ever Seen!!!

RE: Weirdest Card Ever Seen!!!
(07-12-2011, 03:13 PM)_ZENAS_ Wrote: my wife has tons of "cards" with seeds in them. maybe I should sell them on ebay. Tongue

[Image: cards.jpg]
exactly what i was thinking of

(07-12-2011, 03:01 PM)philliesguy Wrote: "i'll trade you my cannabis for your opium"
No Thank You I'm good!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I'll trade you a "Pansy" for a "Tigerlilly"

oh snap. haha
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(07-12-2011, 01:14 PM)kevinnashoutsider Wrote: Just bought some 2011 Allen and Ginter and got a Flora of the World Mini 1:144 packs....

Apparently it has seeds inside the card as it says you can "Plant it and watch it grow"

This is by far the funniest and strangest thing I have ever seen!!! Thoughts?
I can see it now, some defense attorney is going use the defense that his client got the seeds from a pack of cards he opened from Topps. In closing he will summarize, "If it won't grow, you must let my client go"...Rick
My PC & Trade... http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss22/...rts_Teams/

My trade items are at the bottom of my bucket listed as "Trade - (Type of Card)"

I'm always looking for HOF game-used in all sports...

Does topps consider these relics Wink