`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIG EBAY HELP NEEDED!!

BIG EBAY HELP NEEDED!!
I won a box of 2011 topps triple threads about 3 months ago, it was a presale on ebay.
The person who i won it from i believe deleted his ebay account. What should i do if i am out almost 130$...
can contacting ebay do anything?
please help
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]

RE: BIG EBAY HELP NEEDED!!
If you paid using paypal, file a claim with them, and also notify ebay.

(07-12-2011, 12:13 PM)insidethevines Wrote: I won a box of 2011 topps triple threads about 3 months ago, it was a presale on ebay.
The person who i won it from i believe deleted his ebay account. What should i do if i am out almost 130$...
can contacting ebay do anything?
please help
contact ebay/paypal right away, being the seller shut down (who knows why) you may still be covered. Normally you have 45 days to file a claim, good luck & keep us posted.

EDIT: if your paypal is funded from your credit card you can contact them & dispute the payment.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

OMG 3 month ago is past the 45 days to file a claims. U better call Paypal immediately to see if they can make exception. Keep us inform so we can learn about your situation.
[Image: farewelltothecathedralqs1.jpg]

Actually, eBay, should be able to still help you with this, if the seller collected your money, then closed his account, that is theft and eBay should be able to help your local police department locate the seller and affect an arrest.

Since it was a pre-sell, I am sure there are a lot more people that did not receive, contact eBay's Security Department, and they should be able to help you.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

eBay/Paypal will cover you past 45 day if the seller put "pre-sell" into the auction. They will cover you for 45 days from the release date. I had the same problem with a 2011 Heritage case this year.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

On another note:
Do not buy PRESELLs on eBay!!
How many of these problems have been reported here?
We are small groups compared to the eBay world..

Well, neither ebay or paypal will back me up.
but paypal filed me a claim and if they see enough evidence from his ebay account (over 15 negative feedback from presales alone) they will give me my money back.
thanks to all for helping me. i will keep you all updated!
untill then, im out 127.50 to buy new boxes! Sad
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]

The seller didnt have the release date in the auction?
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(07-12-2011, 08:30 PM)insidethevines Wrote: Well, neither ebay or paypal will back me up.
but paypal filed me a claim and if they see enough evidence from his ebay account (over 15 negative feedback from presales alone) they will give me my money back.
thanks to all for helping me. i will keep you all updated!
untill then, im out 127.50 to buy new boxes! Sad
What constitutes "enough evidence" for Paypal? I'm guessing it doesn't exist as they don't want to dole out the money.