`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting autographs at Wrigley Field

Getting autographs at Wrigley Field
Anybody have any tips for me on getting autographs at Wrigley Field? I'm going for a game on Friday, just curious if anyone had any secrets for autograph success there.

If I could get Blake Dewitt to sign, that would be incredible. I graduated from the same high school as him, one year ahead of him. I know it's not likely that I will get anyone before the game, but I figure I'll at least give it a shot.
[Image: Beckett-Sig-2.gif]

RE: Getting autographs at Wrigley Field
Not sure about getting auto's at Wrigley but I can help you out with making your sig show again. If you edit the last "IMG" bracket and take out the space to look like this [/IMG] then your sig will come back up to look like this:

[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

Thanks for that. I haven't posted in a while, and I'm not sure I post enough to worry about my sig. But thanks anyway.

well,
I graph all the time there and its nearly impossible to get any autographs there unless you have tickets for sections 9-32, other than that its not gonna happen.
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]

try getting to the ballpark a few hours before game time. That seemed to work for me at the old Busch stadium a time or two. You may not get home team players autos, but you can snag a few of the visiting players.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

The only thing you can really do about anywhere is to get there as soon as the gates open and then head down to the 1st/3rd baseline walls and as players walk between the outfield and dugout call them over and hope they'll sign.