`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Topps Chrome?

RE: 2010 Topps Chrome?
(07-12-2011, 09:38 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Wait a minute...... Are you guys talking about THESE ???

[Image: 2010ToppsChromeBaseballPack.jpg]

When did they change the date ?

Just notice the little H in the red section also.

http://www.beckett.com/news/2010/09/topp...ps-chrome/
Thanks for the address. So do you just include your name and address written on something inside the package with the wrappers?
Always looking for Atlanta Braves, Tennessee Titans, and Memphis Grizzlies autographs and memorabilia. Also, autographs of Tennessee Volunteers players.

(07-12-2011, 09:44 AM)cnshayes Wrote: Thanks for the address. So do you just include your name and address written on something inside the package with the wrappers?
No problem. Google works for me lol...

But seriously. I kept these for some strange reason. Are they still accepting these ?

(07-12-2011, 09:52 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: No problem. Google works for me lol...

But seriously. I kept these for some strange reason. Are they still accepting these ?
They are accepting them until July 31st.
Always looking for Atlanta Braves, Tennessee Titans, and Memphis Grizzlies autographs and memorabilia. Also, autographs of Tennessee Volunteers players.

That makes me want to cry. I had bought 2 hobby boxes of these and threw out the wrappers after looking at the original date of February for the redemptions.

(07-12-2011, 09:55 AM)cnshayes Wrote: They are accepting them until July 31st.

(07-12-2011, 09:55 AM)cnshayes Wrote: They are accepting them until July 31st.
Did you see this posted some wheres ?
Looks like I'm gonna be getting some free cards anyways....
I waited until the old date seeing if I would buy anymore and I had to work that day and didn't wake up in time to get to the PO...

(07-12-2011, 10:05 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Did you see this posted some wheres ?
Looks like I'm gonna be getting some free cards anyways....
I waited until the old date seeing if I would buy anymore and I had to work that day and didn't wake up in time to get to the PO...
I just sent wrappers in a week or so ago and got packs back. They ran out of the chrome packs, though, and sent some Bowman redemptions.

(07-12-2011, 10:13 AM)dpatera Wrote: I just sent wrappers in a week or so ago and got packs back. They ran out of the chrome packs, though, and sent some Bowman redemptions.
Did you just write your address down on something and include it with the wrappers??

I wound figure an index card with your return addy. would work.

(07-12-2011, 10:30 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: I wound figure an index card with your return addy. would work.
That's exactly what I did. I've redeemed twice the same way (once in Jan and once a week ago).

Hobby wrappers only..
Retail wrappers are not accepted
Right??