`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eBay same item sold /15 on June 15th and Jul 1st

RE: eBay same item sold /15 on June 15th and Jul 1st
i'm sure it's exactly what you guys said. it was bought first then trade/sold to someone else and they turned around and sold it to me. with all that traveling im surprised it didnt come with a passport.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

There both sold from Illinios (Northen Illinois) Not far from each other. Something tells me it was shill bid the 1st time around and he won his own auction. The relisted it under another account. He was seeing how much he could get for it the 1st time around. Seeing what someone would pay for it, relisted it.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(07-11-2011, 09:14 PM)samiamryan Wrote: There both sold from Illinios (Northen Illinois) Not far from each other. Something tells me it was shill bid the 1st time around and he won his own auction. The relisted it under another account. He was seeing how much he could get for it the 1st time around. Seeing what someone would pay for it, relisted it.
that is another possibilty. but i stuck my guns and only spent the ten i originally set out to.

This one is more confusing...Same exact Matt Stafford Card being sold at the same time!

http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-Matthew-Staffor...415b84343e

http://cgi.ebay.com/MATTHEW-STAFFORD-TRI...33689fa05a

(07-11-2011, 09:51 PM)steman79 Wrote: This one is more confusing...Same exact Matt Stafford Card being sold at the same time!

http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-Matthew-Staffor...415b84343e

http://cgi.ebay.com/MATTHEW-STAFFORD-TRI...33689fa05a
probaly listed as an auction under one screen name and a bin under the other. the are both being sold out of the same town. some people.....

(07-11-2011, 09:54 PM)rgf17 Wrote: probaly listed as an auction under one screen name and a bin under the other. the are both being sold out of the same town. some people.....
Oh I see, thanks. I didn't realize you could do that.

(07-11-2011, 10:02 PM)steman79 Wrote: Oh I see, thanks. I didn't realize you could do that.
no i dont think its okay to do that. but i dont know the ebay rules. just noticed the city it was being sold from is the same. kinda dead giveaway its the same person trying to be shady

Both sellers live in IN, so my guess is the first one was a shill or non-paying bidder and the second came from a trade or LCS sale. (as has been stated...)

Either way, great price on a red ink for your PC!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(07-11-2011, 10:57 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Both sellers live in IN, so my guess is the first one was a shill or non-paying bidder and the second came from a trade or LCS sale. (as has been stated...)

Either way, great price on a red ink for your PC!!
thanks. i almost had you a 34/XXX taiwan auto. but i got outbid at the last second. always got my eye out when searching for my stuff for those 34's.

(07-11-2011, 11:01 PM)rgf17 Wrote: thanks. i almost had you a 34/XXX taiwan auto. but i got outbid at the last second. always got my eye out when searching for my stuff for those 34's.
Oooh, thanks!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos