`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Packs Topps Allen&Ginter's retail - Question about hit

4 Packs Topps Allen&Ginter's retail - Question about hit
So i was at Walmart with the gf and her son and we decided to bust a few packs. Normally I'm football only but lately I've got into set building. Thinking about completing the Allen&Ginter's set i got a few packs. In the last pack i hit a redemption for a framed auto of Hope Solo. Now i know she is the goalie for the US Womens Soccer team but i was just curious at how rare it is to hit auto's in the retail packs. I'm thinking it was a decent hit but thought I would ask the experts. Thanks!
LTTF Roy Williams, DeMarcus Ware, J.J. Redick and patches

RE: 4 Packs Topps Allen&Ginter's retail - Question about hit
I dont know, but what do you want for it? Check my org. I have a Mike Stanton or Castro 2010 Chrome auto I would trade for it.
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

Very Nice Pull!! That is hot hot card right now! If you go to the news section of the website I believe they put the odds up for that set.

In my opinion, any hit out of retail is pretty decent. I've heard some amazing stories of the hits coming out of Gypsy Queen retail blasters...

Anyway, I'm super jealous that your local walmart somehow has Ginter blasters already. And considering the job Solo did yesterday, that's a pretty good hit!

Gotopes is right, pulled two days earlier that cards is worth a lot less.
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

That's the best possible time to pull that card, she did a great job against Brazil yesterday
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Thanks for the info guys. Like i said, i dont venture into baseball often so this was a first for me. It didnt come out of a blaster but a box of just loose packs by the register. As for now, I think im going to hold onto it and see what happens with the rest of the world cup. Now that i got the baseball itch it looks like I'm going to have to complete this set now! haha
LTTF Roy Williams, DeMarcus Ware, J.J. Redick and patches

(07-11-2011, 04:17 PM)boomhow Wrote: Thanks for the info guys. Like i said, i dont venture into baseball often so this was a first for me. It didnt come out of a blaster but a box of just loose packs by the register. As for now, I think im going to hold onto it and see what happens with the rest of the world cup. Now that i got the baseball itch it looks like I'm going to have to complete this set now! haha
Yeah, I don't know if I was in a post work out haze, but for some reason I thought you mentioned a blaster. Oops.
Hopefully she's on a roll and will help give France the what-for on the 13th.

My wife is also collecting this set again this year. In case you didn't know, it's one of the more popular sets of the year.

if ever a time to sell that card, now would be it!
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors