`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE

RE: FREE
I'm going to take a different view......

I'll take the free cards Smile
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

(07-11-2011, 12:24 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: EXCUSE ME !!!!!!!!!

I was referring to the communist comment.
If sticking up for beckett is bad then I guess so be it......

Don't go tip toeing around.... I won't mention name...

Please anyone who reads this thread can see who you are talking about.

No need to get your pannies in a wrinkle because I take things with a grain of salt.

Don't get me wrong I like Beckett, but when Senior members jump all over a newer member what does it tell the people that haven't joined yet? If I was barely gonna join and I saw that I would want no part of it.
Andre Roberts-87 Autos with Six 1/1's
http://s854.photobucket.com/albums/ab106...1QQtppZZ28

(07-11-2011, 12:42 PM)boldincollector Wrote: No need to get your pannies in a wrinkle because I take things with a grain of salt.

Don't get me wrong I like Beckett, but when Senior members jump all over a newer member what does it tell the people that haven't joined yet? If I was barely gonna join and I saw that I would want no part of it.
Instead you would join a site with people calling it a communist site and crying about everything.
And not sticking up for said site.

Oh don't worry. What happens on here doesn't bother me lol

I just hate people who talk about others and tip toe around it.

Got a prob. with me. MAN UP.......... Or go away.........

Alright sorry guys but thread locked. Crap where did the lock go?
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(07-11-2011, 12:42 PM)boldincollector Wrote: No need to get your pannies in a wrinkle because I take things with a grain of salt.

i honestly dont see how anyone was that harsh to the op. a few of us (me included) pointed out his "communist" comment was completely asinine - and there should be no issues with that.

and some folks opined out that it isnt so crazy for a company to charge for services rendered. i further pointed out that trading can still be free if you keep less than 100 cards in your org.

the OP came in, and continued with massive hyperbole "communism, killing the hobby, etc). when you come with hyperbole, especially when some of it is flatly false, your setting yourself up for a reaction. hell, it's what the OP wanted, let's face it

but none of the comments were remotely abusive
(07-11-2011, 12:46 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: Alright sorry guys but thread locked. Crap where did the lock go?
um, that would have been my fault. my apologies