`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE

RE: FREE
I could care less about all the fussing, I just find it funny that so many people defend a website like it is their livelihood.
Andre Roberts-87 Autos with Six 1/1's
http://s854.photobucket.com/albums/ab106...1QQtppZZ28

Yea, I wont name names....but seriously? Jumping all over this guy like that isnt right. Oh, god forbid anybody question Beckett LOL. I guess some people are receiving game checks from Beckett..

(07-11-2011, 12:06 PM)boldincollector Wrote: I could care less about all the fussing, I just find it funny that so many people defend a website like it is their livelihood.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

I wasn't defending Beckett. (Or Ebay for that matter, in my example.) I was defending common sense and logic....

(07-11-2011, 12:09 PM)eazy e Wrote: Yea, I wont name names....but seriously? Jumping all over this guy like that isnt right. Oh, god forbid anybody question Beckett LOL. I guess some people are receiving game checks from Beckett..
I completely agree easy e. What makes it worse is that it is senior members if that is what you want to call them.

(07-11-2011, 12:06 PM)boldincollector Wrote: I could care less about all the fussing, I just find it funny that so many people defend a website like it is their livelihood.
for some of it, it is

my business relies on it.

but thank you for your intended sarcasm

(07-11-2011, 12:15 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: for some of it, it is

my business relies on it.

but thank you for your intended sarcasm
ur welcome.

(07-11-2011, 12:13 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: I wasn't defending Beckett. (Or Ebay for that matter, in my example.) I was defending common sense and logic....

+1

yea, i love how when people use common sense, it's "defending beckett", as if there is only two sides, no gray

that sounds like FASCISM!

/not really

Well I for one am apologizing to Giantfan270. I did not jump on him, I just corrected the use of the word communism. I hate that I have to pay for organize after having it free for so long, but then I like having my collection organized efficiently, so I pay for the OPG.

Sorry that this has gotten out of hand-I too give away many of my cards, and I welcome people who are new here.

I hope that you can accept my apology.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(07-11-2011, 12:14 PM)boldincollector Wrote: I completely agree easy e. What makes it worse is that it is senior members if that is what you want to call them.
EXCUSE ME !!!!!!!!!

I was referring to the communist comment.
If sticking up for beckett is bad then I guess so be it......

Don't go tip toeing around.... I won't mention name...

Please anyone who reads this thread can see who you are talking about.

Complaining about the cost of org, your now giving away cards that you could have sold and made the little tiny bit they are asking for.
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups