Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini replacements process

Panini replacements process
Hi,

Has anyone gone through Panini's replacement process? I mailed them a card a good month ago but haven't heard anything from them. Not even a confirmation of receiving the card. Is this normal?

thanks,
Nange
[Image: torts_banner.jpg]
Photobucket of some cards

RE: Panini replacements process
(07-10-2011, 08:28 PM)the_nange Wrote: Hi,

Has anyone gone through Panini's replacement process? I mailed them a card a good month ago but haven't heard anything from them. Not even a confirmation of receiving the card. Is this normal?

thanks,
Nange
the minimum wait for a card is 4 months before you are able to request a replacement.

you can call them to see what is going on.
I am currently trading for

Arron Afflalo
Austin Daye
Chauncy Billups
Richard Hamilton
Tayshaun Prince
Rodney Stuckey
Ben Wallace

https://picasaweb.google.com/11839952293...3si9-bbrAg

thanks,
Nange
Did you do as they ask on there website in regards to sending in a damaged card or did you just sent it in?

They make you print a packing slip and all that. I just followed their instructions and sent it in to the address given.
[Image: torts_banner.jpg]
Photobucket of some cards

thanks,
Nange
I would love to know. I got a card in a group case break (haven't recieved it in the mail yet) where the jersey looks like it is half ripped out of the card. It is a Marc Andre-Fleury out of 599. 4 months is a long time to wait for a replacement.

My replacements came about 2 months later - an insert card and a jersey card that had a bubbling on the front gloss. They kept me up to date every step of the way. I was impressed.

I sent UD replacements around the same time - I'm still waiting for them.

i hope you guys replacements get back quickly
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

When I replaced a card, they didnt do much contact. I sent it in, and they marked it as recieved. Then I got the replacement in the mail a few months later, and a few days after that they marked it as shipped.
[Image: westaylor.png]

Looking For Ciccarelli, Voracek, Neuvirth, and 2009/10 and 2010/11 Heroes and Prospects autographs

I just talked to Panini. Not about a replacement but a redemption. I had entered it a long time ago and have not received any contact or answers to my questions. Finally today I reached a customer service person. They said they don't have my card yet because they are waiting on Nino Niederreiter to sign it. I think that whole process of putting out redemption cards for cards these companies don't have in hand is a complete joke. Anyway, the guy I talked to is now sending me a Patrick Kane hard auto'd card and a Derek Stepan Auto'd RC as replacements. Not a bad trade off but this process still sucks.

Please check out www.hockeyvadim.com for my whole collection

Banner done by "Tha Penguin"

[Image: vadim002.png]