`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dorkypunkrocker, where are my cards??? Do not trade with this guy!

RE: Dorkypunkrocker, where are my cards??? Do not trade with this guy!
Every site has it's bad apples, but it's sad that it is at the expense of some good traders. I always find it pretty pathetic that people have to steal people's cards through the mail. If there is some kind of emergency or delay, it isn't very hard to get on a computer for 10 minutes and let people know what is going on....most people will understand the delay as long as one is honest.

(07-10-2011, 07:51 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Every site has it's bad apples, but it's sad that it is at the expense of some good traders. I always find it pretty pathetic that people have to steal people's cards through the mail. If there is some kind of emergency or delay, it isn't very hard to get on a computer for 10 minutes and let people know what is going on....most people will understand the delay as long as one is honest.
+1

(07-10-2011, 07:51 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Every site has it's bad apples, but it's sad that it is at the expense of some good traders. I always find it pretty pathetic that people have to steal people's cards through the mail. If there is some kind of emergency or delay, it isn't very hard to get on a computer for 10 minutes and let people know what is going on....most people will understand the delay as long as one is honest.
You know...I traded with this guy and he came through...I wonder what really happened to him...hope he did not turn to the dark side...but as to notifying people, well there are certain circumstances that keep you away from the electronic/cyber world...it happened to me just recently...had to leave on an emergency to small town (pueblo) in Mexico...before I mailed my end of two trades...needless to say I was stuck there without any form of communication whatsoever...so it can happen...trust I wish I had those ten minutes you are talking about during that time...LOL!!! Anyways, just wanted to make a point...Just hope the guy is ok....

p.s.
OH my bad...he has been logging on...LOL!!! I feel stupid...I guess the "dark side" got to him...LOL!!!!

yea, this guy is on the site, making posts/comments and doing stuff, so clearly he's fine, he's just not responding to me or other guys and stealing cards
[Image: Ppgoq.jpg]

Jeff Samardzija Supercollector!

Autos: 64
1/1s: 106
total unique cards: 958

Also collecting Nomar Garciaparra, Dan Haren, Manny Ramirez, Roger Maris and Kerry Wood

yea, this guy is on the site, making posts/comments and doing stuff, so clearly he's fine, he's just not responding to me or other guys and stealing cards
[Image: Ppgoq.jpg]

Jeff Samardzija Supercollector!

Autos: 64
1/1s: 106
total unique cards: 958

Also collecting Nomar Garciaparra, Dan Haren, Manny Ramirez, Roger Maris and Kerry Wood

Sorry about that man, that sucks!
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

Got half of the cards in my trade with him but missing 7 cards from the trade. Hope he come's through with the remainder.
Photobucket: http://www.photobucket.com/pres2020

I collect Red Sox GU and Auto. Also trying to build quite a few sets. Plenty of duplicates available from most major sets from 2006-2013.

11/11/2011 - Decided to become a Nomar Garciaparra Supercollector
Haves: 2500/6475 = 38.6%

yea he has been on today! what a jerk. i am sorry guys.
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

I made two trades with him about a month ago. One came through but the other one was received by him and he has not shipped his end. It was a pretty low trade ($10BV) but I was really looking forward to the card as it is for a set.

Sorry to hear that, sounds like its time to file a complaint for mail fraud.