`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kobe Bryant - Autographics Blue

Kobe Bryant - Autographics Blue
Anyone interested in a 2007-08 Ultra SE Autographics Blue #AUKB Kobe Bryant? Check out my organize folder for more, I'm willing to trade/sell everything!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Kobe Bryant - Autographics Blue
check my bucket plz.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(07-10-2011, 05:02 PM)Doogan Wrote: Anyone interested in a 2007-08 Ultra SE Autographics Blue #AUKB Kobe Bryant? Check out my organize folder for more, I'm willing to trade/sell everything!
I know this is old and have tried to pm you but do you still own this card? I'm after one and I noticed it's still in your bucket
any help will be great!
Thanks

Man, this 1983 Topps stuff looks really good this year!

After I'm done listening to my Culture Club cassette I'm going to sort all these cards!

Haha, so funny! so even after the explanation of a pm sent with no reply, pic still in bucket and members still active on here I get the lame smart a$$ reply? really sorry for bumping! Enjoy your Culture Club cassette, while everyone else was listening to ANY other 80's music at the time at least you will still have Boy George nostalgia!

(08-09-2013, 09:14 PM)tcorbal Wrote: Haha, so funny! so even after the explanation of a pm sent with no reply, pic still in bucket and members still active on here I get the lame smart a$$ reply? really sorry for bumping! Enjoy your Culture Club cassette, while everyone else was listening to ANY other 80's music at the time at least you will still have Boy George nostalgia!
I'm just teasing, man ... kind of a rule around here when really old threads get "necro-ed" ... alstottadams is the king of the necro threads (replies like two months later after everyone else has forgotten about the posts), and he's been around forever.

That Kobe sounds pretty sweet, actually ... I would LOVE to have a LeBron auto with the old school Fleer logo on it.

Would it have been better if I went with Duran Duran or Cindy (Cindi?) Lauper? LOL

Haha I should've expected it in all fairness, I have the MJ red and blue and the Kobe red incoming, would love to add the kobe blue to the set, cheers

(08-09-2013, 09:23 PM)tcorbal Wrote: Haha I should've expected it in all fairness, I have the MJ red and blue and the Kobe red incoming, would love to add the kobe blue to the set, cheers
Those sound sweet, you should show them off with some scans.

[Image: 20130718_203850_zpsb6b2657e.jpg]

please Doogan, if you're out there and still have the Kobe, help me out?? lol

(08-09-2013, 09:28 PM)tcorbal Wrote: [Image: 20130718_203850_zpsb6b2657e.jpg]

please Doogan, if you're out there and still have the Kobe, help me out?? lol
I just crapped myself. Very nice!