`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Made my first major single card purchase tonight(It's here!! Scan inside)

RE: Made my first major single card purchase tonight
Wow. Make sure you post a pic when you get it. Congrats.

I'm still waiting for this in the mail. The DC number the seller sent me shows it's not in the system. I emailed them 2 nights ago and got a response last night saying they went on a small vacation and didn't get the card shipped out on Monday like they planned and it will go out in the morning (today). Checked the number again tonight and still nothing. They have over 700 feeback and it's pretty stellar so I'm not worried too much, but I still want my card. Frustrating.

Great card. I have yet gotten a Pujols auto but I do have a 5/10 ( an e-bays 1/1 LOL) I remeber pulling it like yesterday. It has been over 6 years ago but still feels great to hold that card.

When it arrives you will forget the little thing about not being mailed on time as long as you get the card and its not damaged and you will be doing the Snoopy dance.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(07-15-2011, 12:14 AM)waynetalger Wrote: Great card. I have yet gotten a Pujols auto but I do have a 5/10 ( an e-bays 1/1 LOL) I remeber pulling it like yesterday. It has been over 6 years ago but still feels great to hold that card.

When it arrives you will forget the little thing about not being mailed on time as long as you get the card and its not damaged and you will be doing the Snoopy dance.
+1
the waiting for your first big ticket item is the worst part. Once you get it, though, it's yours for as long as you want it to be!

I get buyer's anxiety whenever I buy pretty much anything over a certain amount, so I know what you're going through. Looking forward to seeing the card!

Checked the dc number again and showed it's enroute with a scheduled delivery for tomorrow!! Yay me. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow. I've got a whole week of cards to scan and have been waiting for this one.

Congrats on the nice card. I still need to get a Pujols auto. I've got all but one high end on the bay. I've never worried since you have the bay protection along with the paysnotyourpal protection. I did get one high end card from a member here who is highly respected with no problems at all. I've had several cards that were shipped with a DC show up with nothing annotated in the tracking system. Again congrats and enjoy your card...Rick
My PC & Trade... http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss22/...rts_Teams/

My trade items are at the bottom of my bucket listed as "Trade - (Type of Card)"

I'm always looking for HOF game-used in all sports...

RE: Made my first major single card purchase tonight(It's here!! Scan inside)
It arrived this morning. I really like the look of the card and they players!! I have quite a bit other stuff to post and will post later today. Have a good day guys.

[Image: PujolsOrtizHoward.jpg]

Wow!! Very nice pick up!! I'm still waiting to make my first big purchase but I hope its as nice as the one you made!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Really nice card! Pujols is one auto on my list to either pull or get but to have the other guys on that is seriously cool!

Very nice, and with it being #/3 is awesome. If you ever decide to let it go let me know...lol