`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally pulled trigger & paid for organize

Finally pulled trigger & paid for organize
Just finally paid for organize. I really didn't want to but I had to. I've been getting too many trade offers with cards that are marked for trade when they are not suppose to be. I truly hope it works like it should so I don't regret it. The whole sort issue is going to be annoying. I'm afraid, very afraid.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

RE: Finally pulled trigger & paid for organize
if you get a monthly sub, then organize is free. just a suggestion.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

Yeah, I just went with the monthly subscription and the org is an added bonus. You should look into that.

how much is it for just one month? I dont want to pay for it but I need to fix my org.
[Image: Ppgoq.jpg]

Jeff Samardzija Supercollector!

Autos: 64
1/1s: 106
total unique cards: 958

Also collecting Nomar Garciaparra, Dan Haren, Manny Ramirez, Roger Maris and Kerry Wood

(07-09-2011, 10:49 PM)deja5 Wrote: how much is it for just one month? I dont want to pay for it but I need to fix my org.
Just click on it on the homepage. I don't remember off the top of my head.

I think I paid $8 for the Online Baseball Guide this week. Thought is was kind of a rip but I'm surprised at how much I'm using it. Great tool but I still think they should come down a few dollars. Like $8 for two months. lol

Baseball is $9 for a month. But you have to be sure to turn off auto renewal or you could be in for a surprise 30 days later.
Dave J.

Collecting current and former Georgia Tech sports stars, Hank Aaron, Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Ken Griffey Jr., and Albert Pujols

I have been considering doing the same just so I could remove stuff from my ORG. There are a ton of cards in there that I no longer have or am no longer trading that I always get offers for. I dont mind wasting my time declining them, but I feel bad when I waste someone elses time when they look through all my stuff and they make me an offer I couldnt accept if I wanted to.
[Image: bWSA7.png]
Collecting: Alfonso Soriano and Boston Red Sox

(07-09-2011, 08:32 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: if you get a monthly sub, then organize is free. just a suggestion.
$9 for a month or $20 for the year. Just seems like a rip to get it for one month. Much rather have it for the year.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

I think I might buy a 1 month subscription if I don't win one (crossing my fingers) just to fix my org for all the people who want my cards that I no longer have
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)