`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slightly OT: baseball scrapbook

Slightly OT: baseball scrapbook
So, I'm packing up my stuff getting ready for moving in a couple weeks and I came across an old scrapbook filled with old newspaper articles from the McGwire/Sosa HR chase season. There are about 8-10 articles tracking the last 10 games of the 1998 season. There was also an article of when Ripken ended the streak and a few articles of Chipper and the Braves.

I'm not sure if I will hang on to them or not. What do you guys think? I know there's no monetary value, but maybe some nostalgic value to them.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

RE: Slightly OT: baseball scrapbook
Id say hang on to them. Always cool to relive memories.
[Image: bWSA7.png]
Collecting: Alfonso Soriano and Boston Red Sox

I'd hang on to them also. Tell me you didn't have a good time looking back through them. Plus, you can always add to it. I have quite a few articles like that which I've saved for nostalgia.
[Image: chipper.jpg]

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.

I have to admit I did enjoy reading the articles and reliving the moment. Thanks guys. I might end up doing something with them once I get settled in the new house.

Put em on the wall of your Man Cave.
[Image: chipper.jpg]

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.

(07-09-2011, 07:26 PM)chipper4president Wrote: Put em on the wall of your Man Cave.
how did you know that's what I was thinking about doing? lol.