`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Good Traders vs Bad Traders

RE: Good Traders vs Bad Traders
To add to what Kelly said, and a helpful piece of advice, if a new trader wants to start doing high end, mid-end, trades right off the bat, that is a very,very good sign that they are someone to be wary of.

A good trader will realize that they have to build up their rep, and will start off slow, doing low end trades, and will never have a problem with shipping first, if requested by a reputable trader here

And with new traders, please don't trade anything that you can't afford to possibly lose, keep the trades small low-end stuff, and let them work their way to a good rep.

Now on a personal note, 97% of the members of this site that trade, are good traders, and I personally would not have any problem trading with them, there are even a few traders on here, that if they needed something from my collection, to help them close a trade for their collection, I would gladly send it to them for " Future Considerations", because I know they would make it right.

Now, as for the bad traders, 99% of them are former members who keep creating new id's after being banned, time and time again, sorry, but there really is no way to prevent this, other than to continue banning any new id's they make, that is why it is important to always check addresse's, or to ask floydtown, CEO, xtreme, etc... to check them out
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Great read with lots of valuable input.
Since downsizing my collection I hardly trade, but I do still try to hook people up when I have something to give.
I will sum up my tirade by saying that "trading is a privilege on this site and respect is something earned"

(07-09-2011, 10:26 PM)osujeffrey Wrote: "trading is a privilege on this site and respect is something earned"
Couldn't have said it better.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Amen, Kelly.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

i like beans
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

(07-10-2011, 02:00 PM)kennycooks Wrote: i like beans
Wanna have a bean cookoff? I bet I can outdo ya on the beans...

I try to trade with anyone who has a card of my pc guy Andre Roberts that I need. A lot of the problem I have is that he is a low end guy so when people get a card numbered to ten or less they think it is worth all this money when I have bought most of mine numbered to ten for like $12. Other than that I enjoy trading on here. Maybe one day the Cards will get a qb so he does have a chance to blow up though.
Andre Roberts-87 Autos with Six 1/1's
http://s854.photobucket.com/albums/ab106...1QQtppZZ28

(07-10-2011, 05:40 PM)boldincollector Wrote: I try to trade with anyone who has a card of my pc guy Andre Roberts that I need. A lot of the problem I have is that he is a low end guy so when people get a card numbered to ten or less they think it is worth all this money when I have bought most of mine numbered to ten for like $12. Other than that I enjoy trading on here. Maybe one day the Cards will get a qb so he does have a chance to blow up though.
what do you mean "when the cards get a qb?" they have a probowl qb(only made it because other qb's declined to play but thats neither here nor there) in derek anderson (we'll see if he's around after the lockout). really just kidding. he's one of my pc guys and have taken a lot of crap for it at times but oh well. gotta stay true to my boys.

and as for you kelly, nice thread. we were all once newbies and had to make a name for ourselves. just glad peeps like you, lump, floyd, etc helped me get my name out there.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(07-10-2011, 07:09 PM)rgf17 Wrote: what do you mean "when the cards get a qb?" they have a probowl qb(only made it because other qb's declined to play but thats neither here nor there) in derek anderson (we'll see if he's around after the lockout). really just kidding. he's one of my pc guys and have taken a lot of crap for it at times but oh well. gotta stay true to my boys.
and as for you kelly, nice thread. we were all once newbies and had to make a name for ourselves. just glad peeps like you, lump, floyd, etc helped me get my name out there.
Name? What was your name again?

(07-10-2011, 08:07 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Name? What was your name again?
errr.....
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson